Old timer...It's been 3 years

cabin111
on 10/27/22 8:36 pm

I'm alive!!! Hi guys...It's been 3 years. I tried logging in for 3 years to no effect. Even tried to get a new account...OH wouldn't/couldn't make it happen. Had my daughter log me in finally.

Where to begin. Oct 9th 2006 was my surgery. My last weigh in was at 215. I had rotator cuff/bicep surgery in May. Slow recovery, but am doing well.

4 grand kids now...Lot's of fun. I do not know if I will be able to log it again. OH has been a bear in that area. Hope all is well. I'll post later if I can log in again. I'm 67...Trying to ride my bike, but pollution in CA makes it hard.

Later, Brian...Cabin111

FinallyBecomingMe
on 10/28/22 6:59 am

Hi Brian !

Its great to finally hear from you and know youre doing well.

Its a shame about not being able to access your old account- the same thing happened to me so perhaps its caused by a system update ?

In any case I at least had to create a new account in order to post. I guess the old profile is still here somewhere but like you I cant access it or use it to post.

I hope you keep coming back - I always enjoyed your posts !

cabin111
on 10/31/22 4:00 pm

I had for 9 years in a row posted what I looked like on each surgery anniversary date. I wanted new people to see what I looked like over the years (good with the bad). OH lost more than half the pictures...

angel91e
on 10/31/22 3:35 pm
RNY on 01/15/14

I am glad to see a fellow veteran back from the old days....

I also hadn't logged in for a few years but needed some advice. I stopped taking supplements and have completely forgotten what I should be taking so I was hoping another old timer might be willing to share what you do each day for supplements

Angelika

HW/217 1st apt/202 SW/191 CW/115

1st goal:140 @9months

2nd goal:130 @11months

3rd goal:115 @16months  

cabin111
on 10/31/22 3:50 pm

All my labs are good...Just tested last month. I do very strange patterns for getting my supplements in. In the morning I will take a multi with a calcium citrate-Bariatric Advantage. In the afternoon I will take my iron. Afternoon I will take another multi...Different kind to make sure if one doesn't work, the other will. Here comes the strange ones. I will nibble on B-Complex and B-12 pills throughout the day. I will also nibble on multi and irons throughout the day. I keep nuts, seeds, raisins, Cheerios, beef jerky, and rye crackers in my pockets. When I feel my blood sugar level dropping (or I get that not full feeling), I'll just pop something into my mouth. Just me...

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 487 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 378 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 371 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 312 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 110 views
Recent Topics