Where to begin

JerseyGirl94
on 4/3/23 2:11 pm

I weigh 487 lbs I just want to know some exercise I can do, I can only walk few steps without being in pain

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/4/23 10:47 am

water exercise or upper body - arms/chair exercise may be best for you at this point.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Ccecejac
on 4/4/23 8:16 pm
Mini Gastric Bypass on 02/06/20

Hi JerseyGirl94,

I know resistant band exercise it is a good form of exercise. It will not add any pressure on your joints. Aerobic Water Exercises really good and comfortable on your joints and lose a lot of calories and weight..... If you not to sure on what type of Bariatric Surgery you want, you may do some research on all the Bariatric Surgery procedures to see which one is best for you... It is very important for you to decide which weight loss surgery is for you JerseyGirl94.... I had the Robotic Gastric Bypass Surgery because it was the right fit for me....I needed to lose over 100 pounds.

I talked to Pre-Op patients they want me to decide which Bariatric Surgery they should have... I say "this is something you going to have to decide on your own?" I can explain each Weight loss surgery procedure to you, you will have to and should decide which weight loss surgery is right for you...Our Weight Loss Journey is a lifetime commitment. Our journey toward better health will be different. We are unique and biologically different. We are here to be supportive for one another...

Hope this help!!!!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 396 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 443 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 343 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 7 replies · 100 views