What's on your Thursday Menu?

Dcgirl
on 4/4/24 9:47 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Just chiming in with additional hugs and support. Depression sucks and I'm proud of you for sharing this and for taking stock in what's important and what will give you purpose. It sounds like you are doing the right things. Keep in keeping on and come here for support anytime. You are a really good human and deserve happiness and peace

Emiepie
on 4/4/24 12:45 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

We are all here for you.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Grim_Traveller
on 4/4/24 3:45 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

Depression sucks ass. I hope it lifts soon.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Teenie
on 4/4/24 7:14 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

The weather here is not much better. It said the temperature was 38° but when I walked the dog it was snowing. Nothing was sticking but still, snow. They said it might actually stick tomorrow and be cold most of the weekend.

QOTD: I want a soni**** maker that is all the craze on the internet. I cannot justify spending $180 on an icemaker but with that kind of money I would splurge.

Accountability: I had a few Aldi peanut butter cups and peanuts.

TSS: 6 years 3-months 24-days 163.8 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee mate Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: L&F creme brulee Greek Yogurt, banana, and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: eggwich and snack select.

D: braciole and meatballs

Exercise: dog walking and pound class

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

This is how i feel at this weight.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 4/4/24 8:20 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Love the meme. I spent years doing my part. Ha!

Emiepie
on 4/4/24 12:46 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Here you can buy a bag of ice from sonic for like $2.00.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 4/4/24 8:19 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. A mostly great day was had. Marred only by one bike wipe out with the ten year old and bad dinner choice of a deep fried chicken thigh. We made it around the lakes on our bikes and to the swimming pool and we had a roaring campfire last night. Everyone was in bed at 9. Camping (glamping) is tiring no matter what your age is.

Today the plan is a walk, feed the ducks, pizza place on the lake for lunch and transporting to gymnastics.

QOTD: yes to the wealth manager first. Then pay off mortgages for the family. Set up trust funds for the grands, followed by lots of travel and lots of philanthropic efforts.

meals today

b. Egg, bacon, crispy cheese

l. Not sure. Maybe pizza topping

d. Girls picked meatloaf and mashed potatoes and I'll have mostly salad with a bit of those things.

Peace Everybody.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Julia S.
on 4/4/24 8:28 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I would pay off my house and travel. I'd also retire, really retire. I'd give away a lot of it to those in need, how many things can you actually own before they own you? Oh and I'd get another horse, I'd love to have my Toughy back but I don't know where he is, I just pray that he's OK, I'm too afraid to check on him.

I think we all have the cooler weather. Currently 38 and there was some talk of snow in the higher elevations around here. As long as it stays in the mountains, I'm good.

My roommate talked me into going onto Facebook Dating. I really am just looking for friends, I deleted it and then went back into it. I'm not sure what I'm doing. Maybe my roommate can help me. So far I've chatted with one guy that seems nice.

I need to get back to work.

Have a great day everyone!

Matt depression is a ***** but you are getting through this. It will get better.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

catwoman7
on 4/4/24 8:53 am
RNY on 06/03/15

a friend of mine used Bumble and was pretty successful. Men aren't allowed to contact women first - women have to make the first contact (although obviously this doesn't apply to same sex relationships, which I know isn't you - but I just wanted to clarify!). She liked the fact she wasn't contacted by a bunch of men she'd likely have no interest in. I got on their "friend" module (as opposed to their relationship model) which in my case was only women. I did meet a couple of women on there whom I'm still friends with.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

catwoman7
on 4/4/24 9:02 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I took my sister to the airport this morning for her 7:00 AM flight (ugh!). So it's back to Mom duty. I hired some home health aides for a couple hours in the mornings, and I'll swing by most evenings. But honestly, I don't think this will be enough. I think she needs to be in assisted living. At the very least, we'll all sleep better knowing that she's safe and people are checking up on her a few times a day. And there are always staff around - including medical staff - in case anything happens. This is going to be tough though, because she'll fight it tooth and nail. I took my sister to the two places my mom liked the best back when we were looking at facilities a couple of years ago. Sis liked them both. whew - because at first she didn't want Mom to go to assisted living. But these are very nice places, with lots of activities. I now have sis's approval.

we have a lunch thing today and a banquet tonight. I'm also meeting with mom's new home health aides this afternoon to show them the ropes. Film fest starts tomorrow, so it'll be a busy few days.

QOTD: we have enough to keep us happy for the rest of our lives (we don't want/need much - we're pretty frugal), so I'd use it to take close family and friends on international trips- those who wouldn't be able to go otherwise. I'd probably give some of it away, too. And make sure that my niece and sibs also have enough to live on for the rest of their lives.

coffee with half & half

protein waffle topped with plain skyr and fruit compote

not sure what's on the docket for lunch today (we'll be at an event)

same with dinner. But we've been to this "event" before (it's an annual thing our estate attorney's office throws). They'll have tons of appetizers, free wine (and beer - but I just drink wine), and they'll have a huge dinner. It's going to be a minefield, so I've really gotta control myself...)

have a great rest of the day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 282 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 282 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 279 views