What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Teenie
on 4/12/24 8:22 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

My boss actually would have said bring the cat to the office just to keep me here at work. Early weekend sounds way better than taking the cat to work.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 4/12/24 5:52 am - Warren, OH

My niece was doing dance competitions back then and sometimes competed against the Dance Moms school.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Grim_Traveller
on 4/12/24 6:07 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Morning gang. It's pouring buckets here, which works to get my fertilizer into the soil. I also took the opportunity to walk around the house and check the downspouts and see if anything is clogged. A couple were.

I took an umbrella. But we tossed out the entire umbrella stand a while back when a cat peed on it. A got a few new ones, so opened up one that's never been used. First, it's JB sized, not Grim size. Working properly it wouldn't cover all of me. And it wouldn't stay open. I had to use two hands for it to do any good. I need a proper Grim-covering umbrella. Maybe one I could also stick in the sand at the beach.

QOTD: I haven't seen a nutritionist in several years. I also found them to be 85 pound people who have never finished half an Oreo. I always thought it would be refreshing to have a nutritionist who had all the knowledge, but had also fought the same fight as us. I did have a checkup with the bariatric team last fall, and they asked if I wanted to see a nutritionist. I declined. At this point, I'm not going to eat differently. For me, maintaining has nothing to do with what I eat. It's just how much. And a food scale has a lot more use than a dietician.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

White Dove
on 4/12/24 4:18 pm - Warren, OH

Get a Totes automatic golf umbrella. It is big, easy to use, great quality and should last for many many years.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Mkess
on 4/12/24 6:41 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Friday,

We are the champions! We all killed this week and will be rewarded with a wonderful weekend ahead.

My musculoskeletal doctor's appt did not go well. The doctor thinks there could be a neck problem and possible spinal stenosis. Degeneration, bulging discs, etc were seen in the x-rays. A neck MRI is up next. I brought it up cause my balance is still a problem. I also need a left hip injection and multiple new PT referrals. I just took my boxing gloves off the shelf and am preparing to fight Blue Cross since I anticipate denial problems.

QOTD- I see a bariatric nurse practitioner/ nutritionist monthly but she doesn't really give me feedback anymore besides suggesting improvement improvements on everything that I'm eating. It's a broken record that I only eat protein rich, no carbs, no sugar, and allow once a month one item foodstuff splurge in moderation. I wish I could strictly adhere to get advice. She does manage the phentermine prescription and she's invaluable.

Accountability: smash burger, animal style, and fresh cut fries. Poor medical news = Bee line to Red Hot Ranch across the street.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, Tangerine.

L: Rotisserie chicken taco.

D: ??? Maybe prime rib, onions, mushrooms, and eggs

Pics: #1,2,3 -My quick dry age, reverse sear prime rib. Pic #4 My sister and I last weekend at my mom's birthday. Pic #5 - Watch out for Gersh.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Grim_Traveller
on 4/12/24 7:13 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I'd eat the crap out of that ribeye.

Sorry you'll need to fight the insurance company. Sadly, it's just the way it works these days. We have a crappy, crappy system.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

ladygodiva1228
on 4/12/24 7:18 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

That steak looks amazing. Perfectly cooked.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Emiepie
on 4/12/24 9:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Matt, sorry the appt was rough.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 4/12/24 7:16 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

I am so sorry for your restless sleep. I actually woke at 5:30 and couldn't fall back to sleep myself. I am sorry about the rabbit hole with JoJo but I did it recently with "What's up Brother" (Sketch Clips) I think the kid is special needs and Plays video games online and he has a bunch of one liners he throws out and they have caught on. Even famous people are reciting his catch phrases. I just don't understand. I hope the kid makes a lot of money off of his fame.

We had wild weather yesterday with tons of rain and flooding. We are expecting more today. Fortunately no flooding at my home or on my way to Moms or work.

I am doing the work Hubs orders today because his Granddaughter is in town. I hope it's not too busy because I'd like to go to Walmart and pick up some items I have coupons for that will expire soon. The weekend will be spent doing home care for my mom but i really need to get some intentional exercise in. My weight keeps going up and I need to be more mindful of what is going in. I am eating crap. I need to at least eat good food and make it worth the weight gain.

QOTD: No, I see the surgeon once a year but have not seen a nutritionist since before surgery.

Accountability: Oh, the Duros. I fried a big batch and plowed through them.

TSS: 6 years 4-months 1-days 164.2 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee mate Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: L&F Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Crockpot Pizza and snack select

D: I made something from TikTok it is in a 9x9 with sliced cabbage steaks on the bottom then Eggs sour cream S&P and mozzarella mixed with boneless skinless chic breast. Then onions tomatoes and parmesan. Definity diet friendly now let's see how it taste.

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

The white blossoms come first:

But in my mind, it is now Jen season. As soon as I see the purple blossoms Jen comes to mind.

Here were the work restrooms on Wednesday:

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 4/12/24 7:28 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Pretty pretty, except for the porta-potties! I love purple flowers being Jen season, lol

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 111 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 247 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 301 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 261 views