macktrac’s Posts

macktrac
on 9/3/23 7:23 pm
Topic: RE: Gastric Bypass Revision

I've developed horrible acid reflux and a hernia that needs to be repaired. The weight gain is a by product that is a result of poor choices and a lack of exercise.

macktrac
on 9/3/23 2:56 pm

For life is the best way to put it. You are correct. Thank you for the response and that is the realization that I am coming to as I prepare for revision. I've developed horrible acid reflux and a hernia. More than anything I have developed a desire to take better care of myself AGAIN. It is a life work. I wi**** wasn't but it is what it is. Best wishes to you on this journey as well!

macktrac
on 9/3/23 2:51 pm

Thank you very much! I have heard that losing is not as easy the second time around. I guess it really would not be since our bodies are very smart. I am learning so much about myself and the habits that I've picked up again. I, too, will be paying closer attention to caloric intake FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. It will also be a priority to remain in a supportive environment with others who FULLY understand the challenge of staying on the losing side. Thanks again!!!

macktrac
on 9/2/23 12:58 pm

Hello everyone! I am wondering if anyone has had revision surgery? I am a candidate and wanted to gain some insight. Thank you for your time.

macktrac
on 1/24/11 12:25 pm
Topic: RE: Diet pills, Weigh****chers, Nutrisystem after surgery?
Hello all,
      At almost 2.5 yrs out, I am on the gaining side again.  I have gained 30 lbs.and I was planning to do weigh****chers just to regain some sense of control.  Some days I wish I was still fresh out of surgery! At any rate, I was wondering if anyone felt the same or tried something that worked for them.  By the way, Zumba has been added to the plan as well.  It is toooo much fun!
macktrac
on 10/11/10 7:42 pm
Topic: RE: 2 years post op - STUCK at 225
Hello all! Surgery was in July 2008.  I have lost as much as 140 lbs, but have put back 20 lbs in the last six months.  I want to lost about 40 lbs, but I feel like it's just hard.  Any advice?
macktrac
on 2/21/08 6:38 am
Topic: RE: I have been approved.
Congratulations to you and best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics