secret pals?

Paula C.
on 5/11/11 11:47 am
What is secret pals? I have no clue lol.
Paula Colvin RNY 08-03-2009 Augusta, Ga                                
mamasue_99
on 5/11/11 2:34 pm
 My dear heheheheh have to laugh at this.  A secret pal is someone who you do not know sends you gifts or cards or letter of encourgment.  I had a secret pal at christmas and she  sent me this cute door hanging.  I had her.  We did not know that we had each other it was so funny.  I sent her a night at the movies.  When we found out each other we laught and I sent her a thank you card.  aSo that is a secret pal Paula
perlgrrl
on 5/22/11 5:26 am - evans, GA
 Hey mamasue! yes it was funny we ended up having the other for pals, that was part of our local groups program and it was a good idea, and I did enjoy my night at the movies! How have you been doing? See you at the next support group, Bigs hugs, Tab :)
mamasue_99
on 5/22/11 6:09 am
 I am doing great and feeling wonderful.  I am so glad that you enjoyed yourself.  I sure did enjoy the door hanger.  It was so cute.  I will ask Carla to do it again this year.  I would like to see the whole group do it.  It was speical.  I see that you had your surgery done.  How is that going for you.  I hope as good as I am.  I so am please with mine.  I can't wait to see you again.  You need to come to support and get your stars.  I just got my 150lbs star and now I am working on getting my 175.  Well hope you are doing well.  Stay in touch with me.  Let me know how you are doing!!!  
Your secret Pal
Susan aka mamasue
perlgrrl
on 5/23/11 5:50 am - evans, GA
 That's awesome you have lost 150lbs, since my revision surgery in Feb, i've already lost 53lbs, i'm coming to the next support group in June, did you have a good weekend, we should meet at the gym sometime lol, see ya soon, Tab ;)
Most Active
Recent Topics