What's A Wife To Do

Ed P.
on 9/9/06 10:34 am - Asheboro, NC
My Husband is having R N Y in Oct What have spouses on here done and how hard was it on them and you psycological and keeping them from being bored. How hard is it to eat foods they can not have ? Anyone that has been through this please reply Thanks Jen
Ed P.
on 9/16/06 6:01 am - Asheboro, NC
Sorry I posted here This site should be re-named SPOUSE's that lose their SPOUSES
bkhunter68
on 9/26/06 2:18 pm - VA
I really do understand that last statement. But , in reference to the first post. you and he need to come to a understanding. Be it him by himself or a joint agreement. Dinner time will be different. My wife and I have 4 children and dinner time has never been the same since surgery. Since I do the cooking and the shopping it has made it a little bit of a challange to meet all of of everyones palites. after surgery and a year or so down the road. she can palite only some of what I cook. Yes two meals have become the common in the household. And I admit my wife has gone and bought her own dinner for the night . Different foods that he loved to eat do not sit well anymore. And you might eat faster then he can. Lots of things to think about. If you love them you can talk about it, and what you can help with. Dinner time was a time for everyone to sit at the table and chow down. Like I said, It's not the same anymore On a different note. The repost you made which is the one I responded to? Yes it is a rough time. Alot of post ops find or regain self respect and or a social belonging ( If any can help with the wording PLEASE do so). All I can offer is show your support for his dissission.
kevphill
on 12/4/06 9:31 am - MI
I'm the patient. Nothing has changed. She eats what she wants. No problems. Food was never an issue here. kp
Most Active
Recent Topics
TESTING
DonaldDuck · 0 replies · 5286 views
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 5966 views
Not a lot of support happening here.
JLS_NJ · 2 replies · 7164 views
No One posts here...
luvmyhubby55 · 1 replies · 6911 views
help needed
konieckursu · 0 replies · 6944 views