husband doesn't like new me as much

sferko
on 8/20/09 9:59 am - Clayton, NC
My husband told me this past weekend that I don't turn him on as much as I did when I was large. He is a boob and butt guy and mine have pretty much disappeared. He says he stills loves me and wants to be with and I do believe him. I just need to find a way to get back to the way it was before.
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/09 6:49 am - Coram, NY
I am 2 1/2 months post-op RNY and have lost 52 1/2 lbs so far.  Although my husband was concerned about my health, he liked me big with my huge butt and was not thrilled about my losing weight.  He didn't express much enthusiasm as I was losing weight, and I felt sad at his lack of support.   I hope this isn't TMI but the other day we were having sex, and afterwards he said he noticed that I am able to "move" better and I'm more flexible, and he liked this.  So I just said to him "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!"

I don't know that there is much we can do because our husbands like what they like.  We have to be healthy and happy with ourselves, and if they don't like it........ oh well.  We are more than just butts and breasts.  Sometimes I get frustrated because this is almost as bad as when I was with guys who put me down for being fat.

Michelle
Laura R.
on 12/9/09 1:55 am
Ouch. I imagine that stung a little and has made you worry. It sounds like you can talk to each other, though, and it sounds like you're both committed to your marriage. Goodness knows, there are probably many ways my husband isn't as turned on by me as he used to be ~ age, complacance, familiarity, etc make some of our turn-ons more accute and some of them less.

I know my husband is more attracted to full-figured women, and he's hoping I don't 'lose' my boobs, but I also know he loved that I seduced him on the couch the other night, and we frolicked in ways I couldn't have frolicked a year ago.

Like I said, it sounds like you are open with one another ~ that's a great sign for your marriage! Maybe you and your husband could make a game out of exploring your new body and all the potential for being 'fresh' together. New, unknown, mysterious love is exciting ~ you have the chance to experience it all over again.  Meet on a date, take him shopping and ask him to pick out your outfit (every layer of it), get some body paint and play a grown up game of Twister (right hand on the blue dot).

All the best to you!
 *high* *wls date* *current* *dr's goal* *mine*
       320         293            214          190           170    
Most Active
Recent Topics
TESTING
DonaldDuck · 0 replies · 5285 views
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 5964 views
Not a lot of support happening here.
JLS_NJ · 2 replies · 7161 views
No One posts here...