Love my hubby and want him to feel good with my surgery

Robyn R.
on 9/10/05 4:01 am - Coconut Creek, FL
I have a GREAT husband...I mean Great from the bottom of my heart. I love this man and I know he loves me. I am having lap RNY on October 25 and I am just worried about how he will deal with the new me.....he says it doesn't matter what size I am or how much I weigh....just that he loves me and that it wouldn't make a difference at all. He has made a couple of comments like... I won't want him anymore etc.... How can I reassure him now and during the process?? He know this is my only hope...all diets I have tried have failed. I am 31 and we want to have a baby in a couple of years..... so I know he is the one I want to be with forever and it scares me to think that i might lose him because he can't handle it..... any advice would be great!!
Rebecca B.
on 9/10/05 8:44 am - Bradford, PA
how blessed you are to have that man! this is a scary time for the spouses and I think that he needs to just hear you confirm your love for him. tell him over and over that you can't wait to have HIS baby. that you are doing this for HIM too! you want to look beautiful for HIM. he'll get the idea. good luck and blessings rebecca
Most Active
Recent Topics
TESTING
DonaldDuck · 0 replies · 5286 views
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 5966 views
Not a lot of support happening here.
JLS_NJ · 2 replies · 7164 views
No One posts here...
luvmyhubby55 · 1 replies · 6911 views
help needed
konieckursu · 0 replies · 6944 views