NOT SPAM: Post WLS sex...

brewerpaul
on 12/7/05 10:59 pm - Cohoes, NY
My wife is scheduled for RNY on 12/19. We've talked extensively about the changes to both of our lives following her surgery, and one of her concerns is that sex may not feel as good for me afterwards if losing weight makes her less tight... I've assured her that I doubt that this could happen, and even if it did, I wouldn't care since her health comes first etc. Any thoughts on this?
April Loves David
on 12/8/05 7:28 am - South Fulton, TN
I had surgery but I check this page sometimes. I thought I'd reply. My hubby says its better. Not that it wasn't before but he loves it. She will be more flexible, new positions etc... Your sex life will only get better trust me. ~April~
angnadam
on 12/23/05 3:17 am - IN
I had surgery 2 1/2 years ago and all I can say is my sex life has never been better. I would say that a big part of that is the confidence I now have in myself and how much sexier and happier I feel. I never realized how much I hid behind my weight. I can honestly say that as I lost weight my marriage got stronger and more exciting--and it was great BEFORE surgery! Take Care Sandy
bkhunter68
on 1/28/06 8:39 am - VA
spouse here. tell her not to worry. my wife is a little over a year out and sex is great. She told me if sex was more often after surgury she would be pissed ,but it has been and its because of her. We all can't have virgins and are wives hopefully arn't. So fit won't be an issue. Tell her not to worry, Just enjoy the many rides PS: this one needs to be asked on the sex before and after WLS forum. enjoy
Jess R.
on 5/3/06 4:00 am
If you are worried about losing that "tight" feeling, you should ask her if se would be willing to try ben wa balls, two heavy little balls that tighten the vaginal muscles. They work fantastically are in expensive, and will even help her. The tighter the vagina is the stronger more intense ******s are, (for both parties), also she may be able to have rolling ******s. I recommend them even for non ops anyone who wants to be tighter "there" Now who wouldnt want all that. if you or your wife have Any questions feel free to ask! hope this helps you both! -Jessi
Most Active
Recent Topics
TESTING
DonaldDuck · 0 replies · 5286 views
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 5966 views
Not a lot of support happening here.
JLS_NJ · 2 replies · 7164 views
No One posts here...
luvmyhubby55 · 1 replies · 6911 views
help needed
konieckursu · 0 replies · 6944 views