Over reacting or being naive?

acbbrown
on 3/23/11 11:42 pm - Granada Hills, CA
When ever someone says something - just look at them and "is that an offer to pay for me to have done here!? Thanks!?"

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

carabarnes
on 3/24/11 12:50 am, edited 3/24/11 12:51 am
I'm going to Mexico in 17 days, and I personally am terrified. Have you seen all the pictures of heads that are cut off? Google Acapulco heads.Something like 34,000 people have been killed since January.! Scary! Anyway your choice not anyone elses. I'm choosing to go, nervously for vacation. I hope all goes well for both of us!

Cara 
current weight 123
I'm 28 and 5'5.

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/11 2:37 am
Why don't you ask the Dr's office how they will keep you safe as your family and friends are worried about your safety in Mexico?  My daughter in law and son just took a cruise there and stopped in several towns where they went ashore and ate, shopped and had fun.  There are particular areas where the problems are more intense.  Most of those areas are to my knowledge along the Arizona/Texas/Mexico borders and inland.  Go online and check the town you are going to for trouble .
Danielle K.
on 3/24/11 3:55 am - Evart, MI
 My surgeon's office is even doing surgery in Mexico now due to problems with insurance and self payers.  It's just a nice option for people to still have a local doctor to go see post op.  I personally wouldn't have hesitated to have my doc do my surgery in Mexico if I had not been covered by insurance.
HW: 294 SW: 287 Surgery Weight: 271.6 CW: 218.2        

tabby_87
on 3/24/11 5:51 am
Thanks guys! always so helpful :) I plan on going to dr alvarez office. iam not too familiar with mexico or texas at all. is that on the border?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 78 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views