I can officially say it now That I am.................

musclefat2k
on 8/29/11 2:52 am - Rosharon, TX
Thank you Chana!!
Lets Get It!
Marcia B.
on 8/28/11 6:01 am - CA
Congrats that is awesome! :)
Philippians 4:13 -  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

musclefat2k
on 8/29/11 2:52 am - Rosharon, TX
Thanks Marcia B!!! :)
Lets Get It!
Sandy S.
on 8/28/11 6:31 am
Big Congratulations!  I hope you reach your goal.  I 'd be willing to bet you will, since you have come so far.  I like your think king- 25 pounds at a time.  That is exactly how I am thinking of this. The big picture was just too big.  You are roughly  2/3 of the way to your goal. Wow- You go big fella.. . My original goal was to loose 300 lbs.  a steep mountain to climb.  happily I am 1/3 of the Way there - almost to the top.  I am almost 3 months out and my weight loss is erratic.  I loose then I am up ab out eight pounds then I go back down.  I am happy with the 114 I have lost but I am eager to loose more.  How long did it take you to loose the 222.4 pounds?  Any tips you want to share about your journey? Best wishes. 

"Step by step the longest march can be won,"  Sweet Honey and the Rock- Peace, San  HW 463 Surgery: 6/13/11; SW 413      
musclefat2k
on 8/29/11 3:02 am - Rosharon, TX
Thank you Sandy! First of all let me say CONGRATULATIONS to you as well! your 1/3 of the way and you have lost 114lbs in three months. I say your on a very good pace right now. The thing that I did was I really really followed the rules strictly. No eating and drinking at the same time. I always wait 30 minutes after I drink to eat and 45 minutes to an hour to drink after I eat. I try to follow a pretty strict Low Carb Way of life. Mostly proteins and green vegetables. No soda, no candy, no chips, no caffeine, no starches or white foods, No fried foods, No straws, etc..... I keep it simple. I also do cardio twice a day and weightlift about 3 to 4 days per week. 3 miles in the morning over 45 minutes on the elliptical and then 1 mile over 15 minutes in the evening on the elliptical. Then I go into my weight lifting routine. Thats pretty much it. But I do a pretty bare bones lifestyle when it comes to eating and have been ever since i had the surgery. We get 18 months to lose at our highest rate so I am trying to take advantage of that and crush the lbs lost statistic for the sleeve. for my weight and excess weight the high end of loss for me would have been 65% and i'm currently at 60% of my excess weight lost. if i can hit 80% i'd be happy :) but.... ONE DAY AT A TIME
ONE DAY, ONE MEAL, ONE WORKOUT at a time!
JT
Lets Get It!
janielynne
on 8/28/11 6:39 am
That is wonderful...You are doing great.  Small baby steps that what I say.  Look forward to seeing you post in the future....Keep up the good work.

musclefat2k
on 8/29/11 3:03 am - Rosharon, TX
Thanks Janielynne!!
Lets Get It!
Faye56
on 8/28/11 6:49 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
WhoooHoooo! Congrats! That is an amazing loss. Just keep up the gret work and you will hit goal.

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

musclefat2k
on 8/29/11 3:04 am - Rosharon, TX
Thank you Faye56!!!
Lets Get It!
sunnymicki
on 8/28/11 7:35 am
I just had to go look for pics on your profile when I saw this post, and all I can say is AMAZING!  And very inspiring.  Are you still thinking of converting to the DS or RNY (I saw your blog mention that)?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 398 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views