Vanessa_M
on 8/6/13 9:08 pm

Thank you!

VSG Surgery 4/30/2013

Dr. Rohit Patel, Cooper University Hospital 

abbeycat43
on 8/6/13 11:54 am - MO
VSG on 06/12/13

If someone blocked you....their loss...their issue....totally not yours!! They are probably just jealous!!!! LOL!!!

Vanessa_M
on 8/6/13 9:09 pm

The more I think about it the sillier it seems!

VSG Surgery 4/30/2013

Italian-Princess
on 8/6/13 12:06 pm - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Vanessa!  Don't let being blocked get to you........if, indeed, you are blocked.  I was blocked by some guy because I didn't reply fast enough to his LONG PMs and he claimed I didn't appreciate all his efforts to "help" me.  Oh well, people have their own issues and I have too many things to do taking care of life to worry about some looney-toons who needs a FAST replay with excessive gratitude included!

I haven't checked out your pix, but I'm sure they are tasteful and that you posted them to get some feedback on your progress.  Here's the point:  YOU are doing well............you've lost a LOT of weight in a very short period of time.  BE PROUD of that!  You're gettin' it done, Hon!

Keep up the great work!

Ree

5' 1.5" Tall.............69 years YOUNG!!!! Esophageal cancer survivor.

Vanessa_M
on 8/6/13 9:12 pm

Thanks, Ree. You're right.  I need to focus on living MY life not worrying about some cyber silliness. How are YOU feeling? 

VSG Surgery 4/30/2013

VSG on 06/12/13
I have discovered the joys of blocking. I find it helps reduce the signal to noise ratio from some individuals. Once I figured out how to reciprocate the favor of being blocked so that they could not see my stuff, either, it has actually been kind of nice because I'm hearing more from people I care about hearing from.

Laurie

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

Vanessa_M
on 8/6/13 9:13 pm

Lol. I don't know why it got to me. Crazy, right?

VSG Surgery 4/30/2013

VSG on 06/12/13
Not at all - I was insulted at first, too.

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

PrincessPR
on 8/6/13 2:13 pm
VSG on 12/17/13

Awww, just forget them!!!  I will tell you, this is online world.  People can be rude, catty, hateful, etc...  Just be true to you and others who are worth you knowing will see the good in you.  Did that make sense??  LOL!!!  

Anyway, I was sick for a couple days and really didn't get online so I missed your pics, but I'll look at them on your profile.  

Keep up the good work and take care!!!!

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.” ~Vince Lombardi   Join me and help those with cancer!!!

Vanessa_M
on 8/6/13 9:14 pm

Thanks sweetie. Hope you are feeling better! 

VSG Surgery 4/30/2013

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 167 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 443 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views