Happy and Sad

cewing090502
on 11/17/13 10:59 am

I had a Open RNY in 2002 and many of my friends were so against me have this. They all were also consider obese and probably even morbid obese and their health grew worst over the years. Over the past 3 years the 3 friends I mostly care about (as far as their opinion) have all had a gastric bypass. Two had the sleeve and one had laparoscopic gastric bypass.  You do have to be happy with yourself.  You are the only one living within your own skin. Only you and your doctor know the effects your weight has had on your body.  Be happy with yourself!  The only thing I can tell you is to truly always follow the guidelines for this new tool you will be getting.  Over the first couple years I loss 125 lbs but, as stress and other health issues of aging happened and life stresses too I began to eat a lot more carb (or slider food) and was able to eat more and re gain 50 pounds.  I am back on track and started to lose again but I have to exercise daily and follow the guidelines for my pouch.  Stay with it and you will see your health improve and you will lose weight too.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 396 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 425 views