I trust you guys so help me out with my decision !!! please!!! Pics!!

ladybug53
on 9/16/14 9:15 am

You look great in both but because she copied wear the white and fushia one. Have fun either way

Kelly Jean
on 9/16/14 10:33 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Thanks so much lady bug I sure will!!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Pamela M.
on 9/16/14 9:50 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

Kelly, you look equally awesome in both dresses. I think you should wear the dress that makes you feel most sexy and confident. I have a suspicion that it's the sexy black dress. I vote black and sexy. Give it all you got!  You truly look beautiful and you deserve to rock the night!  Also, I would wear the dress that you will enjoy dancing in!

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

Kelly Jean
on 9/16/14 10:36 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Thank you :-) I do love them both but I think I'm leaning towards the pink and white one it's just mote fun and flirty!!! Just trying to gain the courage to wear it now!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Kelly Jean
on 9/16/14 10:36 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Thank you :-) I do love them both but I think I'm leaning towards the pink and white one it's just mote fun and flirty!!! Just trying to gain the courage to wear it now!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Pegasus_AM
on 9/16/14 10:17 am

OMG!!!!!  Orlando is going to have an unexpected heat wave!!!!  You look hot 🔥!!!!  I love them both on you but for some reason I just really love the white and pink more. It's fun, playful and *****y, just like you :-) which ever one you pick your totally gonna turn heads and have tongues wagging lol I'd give my left arm to be a fly on the wall Hope you have an amazing time, you have worked so hard you deserve a little shining moment and some FUN, Fun, FUN!!!! 

Referral May 14th/14, HRRH Orientation Aug/18th/14, Surgeon (Dr.Starr) Appt Nov/28th/14, Clinic Nurse,Social Worker, Dietitian Dec/15th/14, Dr.Glazer Feb/5th/15, OptiFast Feb/16th/15, PATTS Feb/17th/15, Surgery March 2nd/15 HW 230, SW 202, CW 130

Kelly Jean
on 9/16/14 12:06 pm
VSG on 04/08/14

T omg your sooooooo freaking sweet !!! Thank you soooooooo much!!!!  I hope hope hope I have the courage to wear it I really truly want to with all these encouraging words!!!! I promise I'll post pics after !!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Pegasus_AM
on 9/16/14 8:49 pm

Kelly there is no courage needed honestly!!!!  You look totally amazing in it and there is no reason to doubt it. You said you trust us??  You get that smok'in hot body in that dress and rock that party!!!!  You have worked sooo hard to get it, you deserve to flaunt it and show it off with pride!!!! :-)

Referral May 14th/14, HRRH Orientation Aug/18th/14, Surgeon (Dr.Starr) Appt Nov/28th/14, Clinic Nurse,Social Worker, Dietitian Dec/15th/14, Dr.Glazer Feb/5th/15, OptiFast Feb/16th/15, PATTS Feb/17th/15, Surgery March 2nd/15 HW 230, SW 202, CW 130

Kelly Jean
on 9/17/14 12:59 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Tanya your amazing!!!♡♡♡♡ thank you so much for all your support!!! :-)    I told my hubby if he was with me it would be so much easier to wear it cause we would walk in together but it's business only!!! So he and the kids will be back in Ny while old go to sunny Fla Disney for 5 day :-) and :-( ... but he said we could skype on our phones if I need lol!!! 

♡ Kelly xox

Vivian Prouty
on 9/16/14 12:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX

OMG...Go with the white with pink.   It makes you look absolutely AMAZING and SO very tiny.    Who doesn't like being called tiny right??   LOL  Seriously...that dress will stand out far more than the black.   We wore black so much before WLS....now wear the white and pink and shine !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 1 replies · 39 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 1 replies · 39 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 195 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 281 views