Personal Rant - Kind of long

NanfromSan
on 12/26/14 10:36 pm
VSG on 12/09/14

LOL good for you knolmom.  A person can only be patient for so long...geez!

Start weight:  252 pounds 

High weight:  268 pounds

VSG on 06/12/13

I am glad things seem to be going well for you as a post op - 

It's not uncommon to have hormone dumping from rapid fat loss as you lose. Could this be what is going on and be why you are so edgy? Part of the catch is recognizing when it's happening. When I went through it, I realized I wasn't fit for human company and sent myself to time out - my room, door closed, watching shows on my ipad.

It took me a number of years into marriage to finally realize once and for all that we all have our own views of what a nice Christmas looks like, and we bring this with us from childhood. The reason I bring this up is that if the hormone dumping is making you feel it's all about you (singular) and he isn't paying proper attention, take a step back and realize that it's actually all about you (plural). Give yourself permission to do your own thing and let him do his.

Laurie

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

ANGELINA6501
on 12/27/14 3:02 am
VSG on 12/16/14

Yes, it probably is some hormone dumping. My emotions are up and down so that is most likely the culprit. I am trying to look at the big picture and for the most part, everything always works out. There have been opposite times where he wants to heap attention on me and I just want to be alone. It will all even out one of these days!

Thanks

~Angela

VSG 12/16/2014   HW: 309 / SW: 280 / CW: 226

VSG on 06/12/13

Hang in there. It won't last forever!

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 76 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 279 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 332 views