Vacation NSVs!

Pamela M.
on 4/21/15 12:22 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

Congratulations!  These victories are the very best.  I am going to Florida next month and can't wait to put on my new "little" bathing suit and walk on the beach without getting chub rub between my legs!  Life is good, good, good!!!  Hope you have a great summer!

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

MommaGbear
on 4/21/15 1:55 am
VSG on 04/29/15 with

Congratulations! I'm so looking forward to riding rollercoasters. Next summer, I plan to take my kiddos to an amazing park and get on every ride with them! Last summer, we went to their first real rollercoaster park (kinda impromptu), and I could only ride like 3 of the rides...and none of the really fun ones. I told them then that next time, I would be on every ride.  Glad you had such fun :D

Sandra F.
on 4/21/15 6:44 am

@Pamela M.  - I went to the beach in Mexico a couple of years ago and had a bathing suit on, but I was too embarrassed to take off my top.  I went swimming in my shirt!  This time, I went in with a bathing suit! Another NSV I forgot about!  @MommaGBear - Have fun at the park with your kids.  I know you will enjoy it!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 79 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views