I am such a coffee addict, UGH!!!

happyteacher
on 11/25/15 8:53 pm

I have a lot of days like this for sure.

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

diane S.
on 11/29/15 12:25 pm

well I am with you on coffee.  I don't drink huge amounts but GOTTA have a couple of cups. And it has to be good strong coffee with half and half. no fake stuff.  I pour each cup through a filter these days. Keurig is not strong enough - i want to control my own. and after trip to italy two years ago i got a frother.    (auto correct wanted to put "brother" tee tee).  I am currently into some types of Gevailer and also a blend at our local food coop.  Just like intense coffee taste mellowed with half and half - no flavors or sweeteners to junk it up.  COFFEE RULES. I woke up in the hospital the morning after my surgery and smelled coffee and wanted some.  mind you, i could not even stand the thought of jello at that point.    diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

happyteacher
on 11/29/15 3:54 pm

You may want to try a Nespresso machine. Good strong, but well balanced coffee. I also ditched my Keurig due to it being to weak, so I feel you there. I bought a bundle that came with a frother, and I agree that it is worth the investment. That is the difference between making coffee shop quality versus just your plain variety at home. I just came back from a fabulous mini trip to Traverse City, MI for a little Xmas shopping and fun with the hubby. Haven't had a decent cup of coffee in 2 days, and realized today I can no longer choke down the gas station stuff. It is looking more and more like I need to get some type of an adapter for my car so I can make it when I travel ;)

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active