3rd month post op and 42 pounds down!

P goode
on 9/21/16 6:26 pm - Arlington, TX
VSG on 05/11/16

I stopped losing at 35. Can you share what your eating/drinkibg and what your exercise routine is? 

Thanks, 

P

Done! Your Ticker:

"Long ago in a galaxy far away"- WT-325. Lap band WT-287. Sleeve WT- 220, SW- 215, CW-144

ttrahan1973
on 9/21/16 6:36 pm
VSG on 06/20/16

This morning I had a banana with peanut butter on it for breakfast. Lunch was a chicken breast on a low carb tortilla and supper was chicken with spagetti sauce. I try to eat low carb and fat meals and I do not snack between meals. I drink sugar free blackberry water from sonic most of the time. I really don't get too much exercise in mostly on the weekends I stay active. I have a desk job so I sit alot. I usually keep my calories between 500 to 800. I find some days I am good with 500 and days like today I want a little more. My favorite lunch is half an avacado with the ball park pulled pork. The pork comes in individual packs for 160 calories. Walmart sells it. I hope this helps you some. I have had a week stall once and sometimes even go up a pound or so. You will start losing again just try to stick to the basics and get your protein and water in. Good luck!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 276 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views