Just wanted to introduce myself!

MccGator
on 2/29/12 5:19 am - Northern, IL
I just stopped eating so much and when I do eat its something good for me. I also started working out again. I started this whole thing 10 years ago at 465 or there abouts. I got down to 225 or so now I'm 280. I am far better off than I was at 465 but I want to start dating again so I want to get back closer to 240.

Don
Johanna !
on 2/29/12 7:40 am - Formerly known as jdcRI, RI
Good for you - that is an incredible loss!!!  I hear ya!! I don't look terrible right now (my husband thought I gained a mere 15 lbs of bounceback weight - hmm try 30!!) but I am starting to feel bad about myself so I need to do this for myself! Once the weather gets normalized I need to start walking again!!
Johanna - like Joe-on-uh, or that movie, Juwanna Man!  

anna R.
on 3/3/12 2:34 am
 Hi Joanna,
Dr Roye is my Dr too. I had a BPD without DS. My profile page is messed up so don't go by that. Coming up to my 2nd anniversary. Thankfully I have not gained any weight after going down 123pounds. However, I am having neurological problems. So am seeing a neurologist and he is running tests and comprehensive blood work. This is my question to you,  do you find Dr Roy slack as far as blood work is concerned? My labs came back low especially the B's and D3. Yet he said they were fine. After talking to some very knowledgeable people on here and talking to the neurologist, they are not fine. He wants me to take B12 shots and prescription D3. So now I am having trouble trusting Roye to do this properly and keep me healthy. These neurological problems can get very serious if not addressed. 

Keep up the good work, you will loose that little bit! Especially because you are facing it, stay in touch! That is the best way.

Anna

Johanna !
on 3/3/12 10:39 am - Formerly known as jdcRI, RI
I find that all the surgeons tend to worry less about labs than I would -they feel that as as long we are above the minimum we are ok - i like to see trends and if I am trending down I worry!!
Johanna - like Joe-on-uh, or that movie, Juwanna Man!  

anna R.
on 3/4/12 8:49 am
 I totally agree, I make the lab mail me a copy of the results so that I can stay on top of it. I was the one that had to bring to his attention that the B's were low. 

Anna

Most Active
Recent Topics