Accountability Sunday

Leslie P.
on 7/29/12 3:50 pm - Yucca Valley, CA
 Ahhh so sad the weekend is over.  It was so nice to relax.  Oh well.  Only 5 more days before we get to do it again.

Here is the food for today:

32oz water and am vitamins
B: 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese, 14 almonds, 5 prunes, 2 tbsp golden ground flaxseed, stevia
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
L: 2 slices protein bread, 3 thin slices ham, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp cream cheese, 1 nectarine
32oz water and pm vitamins
S: Surpeme Protein Bar
D: 6 oz roasted lamb shank
S: 7oz 2% greek yogurt w/ 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1/2 tbsp stevia, 1/2 tbsp sugar free white chocolate syrup, sugar free greek yogurt devil's food cupcake

Cals: 1655, fat: 62, carbs: 89.5, Protein: 147

Well it's hotter than you know what and I am tired.  Have a good night.  Type at you later :D
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Michele816
on 7/30/12 7:51 am
 I read this forum almost every day and had the intention of posting for accountability, but listed my menu for the day here as well as my tracker was too much.  So I decided I would  post my numbers and if they are off, post why.

1783 calories
185 carbs (indulged in pretzels and fresh corn from the farmer across from our church) 41%
52 fat 26%
157 protein 35%
25 fiber
45 sugar

Fitbit stats:

8,209 steps
12 floors climbed
3.77 miles walked
1,727 calories burned

Way more carbs than I want, but good activity.  I try to keep calories under 1700, carbs under 140, fat and sugar under 50.   Protein I almost  always get more than 120.  Being in maintenance I need to shoot for approximately 30- something % for protein, fat and carbs.

Leslie P.
on 7/30/12 11:20 am - Yucca Valley, CA
 Hi Michele!

Glad to have you here.  I know this has helped me so much.  This is my second time coming around.  I had stopped at one point and got way off track and then came back.  My goal is to stay within 1600-1800 calories.  I haven't really set any standards for the other numbers but they seem to stay pretty consisten keeping in that calorie range.  My lowest weight ever since surgery was 185 and I looked really sucked up.  I am 5'7".  I last saw my surgeon October of 2011 and he wanted me to stay around 190.  I got off track and went up to 208.  Since then I have come back down to 192 (from the last time I weighed which was about 2 weeks ago).  From the way my clothes are fitting I would guess that is where I am still.  I am posting my food here and as a member of Overeaters Anonymous I also have a sponsor I email my food/nutritional stats to daily as well.  Anyway, that is probably way more info than you wanted.  Sorry about that.  Just glad to have you here :D
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Michele816
on 7/31/12 6:25 am
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for sharing.  Will share some basic tidbits in my next accountability post. 

Most Active
Recent Topics