Weight loss plan

lamore11
on 4/20/11 10:10 am - Howell, MI
Hi everyone!

I am new to OH and found this forum soooo helpful! It is inspiring and helpful to hear about all of your journeys. I really wanted to find a place where I could identify with members and the WLS in your 20's is the perfect place for me. Im 25 and currently in my physician supervised weight loss program. For my insurance (Blue Care Network of Michigan, HMO) it is part of the requirements for authorization. I have to do this for 6 months. Has anyone else had to do this type of requirement?

-Katie
CourtneyLiz
on 4/20/11 12:49 pm - Thompsons Station, TN
Hi Katie! Welcome to the forum! :) Everyone here is awesome and so full of encouragment and advice. A lot of people have to do the supervised diet as an insurance requirement. How is it going for you? Hope everything goes well and if you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to message me on here or add me on Facebook! facebook.com/courtneyliz

-Courtney

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."-David Viscott

Our Wedding Website!: www.mywedding.com/peachjj
Twitter: www.twitter.com/CourtneylizUT
Facebook: www.facebook.com/courtneyliz

My ETSY site: www.etsy.com/people/courtneylizUT
wakeforestgirl
on 4/21/11 4:37 am
 I had to do the supervised diet!!! I lost about 35 lbs in 4 months :].  Let me know if you have any questions!

Surgery on Feb 7th, 2011   Goal Weight: 150  HW: ~ 345ish SW: 301 lbs. Current: 151.2 bs
xoxo <3 Amanda

Diana C.
on 4/21/11 6:53 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 06/28/11 with
Welcome to OH!  I also had to complete the 6 month physician supervised diet as an insurance requirement.  I just had my last visit this past Monday.  I actually gained 4 lbs since I started 6 months ago.  Everything was submitted to my insurance company yesterday.  I'm waiting to hear back!
lamore11
on 4/26/11 9:45 am - Howell, MI
If anyone has had to do this weight loss plan, what plan did you guys do? Did you meet with your doctor and join something like weigh****chers? Something else? Im having one hell of a time finding help from those in my area of what my options are. It is so true, when people say the whole system is set up for you to "quit", but I refuse to. My BMI is 41.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 471 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2223 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4116 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6672 views