SURGERY SUPPORT NEEDED PLEASE

Kiliki Hi
on 8/28/06 4:38 pm - Honolulu, HI
Aloha OH members, My angelette/angel Wong Dee needs to have some positive vibes sent her way!! She's having her surgery THIS WEDNESDAY and will be joining the August Re-Birthday Babies! Whoo hoo! So please sign her support page and send her some loooooooooove and alooooooha to get her through surgery. I'm so excited for her and can't wait till she joins the losing side! http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=L1114292411 Mahalo, Kris
biggestlosersc
on 9/21/06 5:26 am - summerville, SC
hello,,,good luck with your surgery,,if you have questions OH is a good place to find someone w/ the answers,,,,youll do find,,,in the beginning just remember to drink drink drink,,,,,,water,,,,,,,,,the rest will come,,,do what your dr says,, friends w/a pouch, sandy
lessofmee
on 10/2/06 9:16 am - Hannibal, Mo
Hey, good luck on your surgery. I just celebrated my 3 year anniversary. I have lost 130 lbs and am doing well. Remember to take your vitamins and drink water but not with meals. Do not drink soda, it will expand your newly created pouch. Take it easy, you will feel drained due to the lack of calories but it will change. You will do well, I love my new body and so does my husband. Michele
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 279 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 540 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 527 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3588 views