New here. My surgery is this Thursday

Annie1965
on 5/18/09 3:21 am
Hello everyone. Well, my name is Annie and I am 43 years old. I have been married to a wonderful man for 10 years come October 2nd.  I have three boys. 
Their ages are (my stepson
) 15, 8,7.  I am very excited about getting my life back on track and setting a good example for my boys and getting self confidence in myself.  It has been awhile since I saw any glimmer of that.  I just wanted to say hello to everyone and anyone out there.
~Annie

ejjy
on 5/18/09 10:11 pm - Watertown, MA
hi Annie!  welcome to OH.  I'm kinda new here myself.  be sure to drop by some of the other boards here and post - this one doesn't see much traffic it seems.

i'm 43 also and hoping to have WLS this summer, still in the approval stages.  i wish you great luck on Thursday, warm wishes that everything go smoothly and you heal up fast and all. 

i have 3 stepkids myself, but they are all grown up now!
Annie1965
on 5/19/09 4:27 am
Thanks for the info. I apprciate it.  I will look on other boards.  Good luck to you on your approval process.
ejjy
on 5/21/09 5:50 am - Watertown, MA
how are you doing?  excited about tomorrow?  scared?  Sending you LOTS of good encouraging vibes over the internet airwaves!
Pakrn
on 5/24/09 5:17 am, edited 5/24/09 5:18 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Annie, My name is Pat, I am also having Surgery soon, (June 1st). I can't wait, My journey started a year and a half ago. Insurance was always the problem, but now I am ready to go. I have been on my 10 days of clears for the last 3 days and really can't wait to have the surgery so I can at least have some full liq. Take Care and I hope all worked out well on Thursday.
                                       Many receive advice, only the wise benefit from it!    
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 279 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 540 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 527 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3588 views