IM BACK FROM SURGERY

shirley_baby
on 6/16/09 9:29 am - Canada

Hi everyone,

I just wanted you all to know that I'm back from Utica and the operation was a success. Dr Graber and Fitzer were awesome so was there team. I couldn't of asked for better care. We stayed at the Scottish Inns and the service was top notch. The minute we got there we received a mini fridge, microwave to accomodate us in our room. The rooms were clean and it was a very quiet place, that made my recovery even better. What really impressed me was that it was a non-smoking motel and that the service was excellent. Anything we wanted we got plus the management was friendly.

Now most of  you know that Mireille R was my Angel. Well let me tell you she has a real life saver and great help to me. Unfortunately, there was a mix up ''my fault'' and poor Mireille was not able to reach me in Utica. For this I appaulagise and want everyone to know that she did made the effort to try and contact me but are wires got crossed. I had also forgot my phone book at home with her number in it, so that did not help matters.

Anyways. I 'm glad to say that I am back and it was a great experience!

While in Utica ''hospital'' I have met 3 great people that made it even easier for me to go through this surgery and god bless them all. I have given them our website addy and that will be joining us. So please welcome  Joshua, Carson and Sharon!!

Sincerely

Shirley xox

My angel is Mireille R                                                    
ejjy
on 6/16/09 7:20 pm - Watertown, MA
i am newly post-op too!!! glad all went well for you!  i'm not out of hospital yet but so far excellent.  and welome Joshua, Carson, and Sharon!

RNY 6/16/09 - Last weighed 10/27/2011 weighed 151 lost 52 pounds  66% toward personal goal  of 125, six pounds from unofficial unpretentious goal of 145lbs......basically very happy.   boo-rah, RNY!

Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 279 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 540 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 527 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3588 views