1 Year Sugery Anniversary

Chad65
on 10/3/10 10:30 am, edited 10/4/10 10:00 am - San Angelo, TX
That is right today is My 1 Year Sugery Anniversary, I am 45 years old.  I uploaded some new pictures in my profile.  The Surgeon said I was the lucky 1% with elastic skin and do not need any skin operations.  Almost all my skin sucked back in you can see it in the pictures, they are cencored so no one should be offened.  I started off at 328 pounds in a sized 52 pants.  Now I am 178 pounds in a sized 36 regular fit jeans.  I feel great and happy, but still in a little pain, I had the open proceedure as seen in the pictures.  Sorry if you don't like the pictures but it is the only way to see what the surgery has done without hiding anything.

Sig.jpg picture by Haku2you    
bettyjoeweekes
on 3/18/11 8:33 pm
 You made this old 60 year-old Texas girl's heart smile with that picture.  I too am truly sorry if anyone was offended, but my faith and confidence is so restored as I too have that elastic skin, am looking forward to my surgery next month and have been secretly trying not to worry as I currently weigh 360 and I know I shall not have money for plastic surgery, it took me so long and so much advocation and problems with getting jthe WLS, I shall really be motivated to walk and drink tha****er knowing there is just hope that I may do pretty well following that protocol to my best ability.  Your pictures are great, bless you for having persevered, god bless Texas and carry on!  thanks again, all blessings to you.and yours!
Cinn
on 1/30/13 6:00 am - MI

Congrats on the surgiversary! You've done an amazing job!

Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 282 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 542 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 530 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3593 views