real food

Theresa J.
on 9/20/05 9:34 pm - Cleveland, TN
I am just a week out yesterday and I was cooking for amy son and I was cooking him hamburger helper and I took a teast I know this was wrong but it was so good this want kill me will it
SUNBUNNY
on 9/21/05 12:42 am - MI
no, i had a hard time cooking right after surgery too. a bite here and a bite there. i didn't try anything too heavy. try not to do it though your stomach is trying to heal. you could do some damage. it's not fun when you throw up either. good luck on your new journey. ps this surgery did not change our old habits or make us perfect just here to help us create new ones. good luck and God bless.
Theresa J.
on 9/21/05 4:51 am - Cleveland, TN
thank you so much on your reply, my sister-n-law told me the same thing, why is everything that is so good is wrong for us ..
abcmom44
on 9/24/05 12:06 am - Macon, GA
Hi Theresa I remember being about a month post-op and my daughter wanted mac n cheese. Well after I fixed it I was dying for some! I had to go in the other room while she ate it... I was afraid I would snatch her bowl away from her!! I have gotten use to this 'pouch' and a few bites here and there satisfies me... it really does get better everyday! PROMISE!
sweetpea
on 9/24/05 4:14 am - Kingsley, IA
Heya Theresa...when I got the head hungry's that first week or so I heated up some tomato soup or chix broth..the warm felt good and filled me up...good luck you will do fine Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 282 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 542 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 530 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3593 views