I'm...Butterfingers....Wanna play..Just for fun?

Dea J.
on 10/28/05 2:37 am - Huntsville, AL
Hey 40's WLSers - I just found this forum and I love it! I'm 42 years young and having so much more fun since wls. I look forward to getting to know you guys & gals. Just for fun and let's make it sugar free(hehe) Pick your chocolate, and then look to see. No cheating! Take this chocolate personality test, and then post your choice and your description to this thread. If you were buying candy and you had your choice of the following, which would you choose? BABY RUTH 3 MUSKETEERS BUTTERFINGER SNICKERS HERSHEY'S ALMOND JOY CLARK BAR REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS ENERGY BAR CHOCOLATE COATED RAISINS OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what research says about You! STOP - - NO you can't change your mind once you scroll down! So think carefully what your choice will be!!!** BABY RUTH... Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm fuzzy items. A little nutty. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day 3 MUSKETEERS ... You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up, you whip out your saber. BUTTERFINGER.. Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. SNICKERS... Fun-loving, sassy, humorous. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker, however, you are a friend for life. HERSHEY'S... Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt. ALMOND JOY... Sexy, always ready to give and receive, very energetic and really likes to get into life. The opposite sex is always attracted to you. CLARK BAR... You like sports, whether baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with! . People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person. ENERGY BAR... Life is passing you by. Get a life! Go eat a plum. CHOCOLATE COATED RAISINS... You go to the bathroom often. Now - How About YOU????? Have a GREAT & blessed weekend.. - hugs - dea(-119)
meandpugs
on 10/28/05 1:42 pm - valrico, FL
Wait a minute where are the twix... That is what I would buy what would that make me? I always had tohave my twix fix...Cyndee
Dea J.
on 10/30/05 11:41 pm - Huntsville, AL
Cyndee, Hmmmm.....Twix - guess that would make you ... Unique? I just love chocolate - try to keep it sugar free these days though. Have a GREAT week! - hugs - dea
Chigger
on 10/29/05 7:40 am - Branson, MO
Almond Joy here.
Dea J.
on 10/30/05 11:43 pm - Huntsville, AL
Chigger, I still just love chocoloate - I like that cartoon Maxine - she says and it makes sense to me - Forget the Chicken soup - give me CHOCOLATE! Have a GREAT week! - hugs - dea
cajungirl
on 11/1/05 4:53 am
Almond Joy here, not sure if it describes me best though. Good thing I don't have candy here today, I'm wanting something sweet . Dana
Dea J.
on 11/1/05 4:58 am - Huntsville, AL
Dana, Thanks for playing .... I agree - I'm so glad I gave out almost all the candy last nite and told my teenagers and mom they had to hide the little that was left. Man - I still love chocoate - I think I might try a s/f choc pie tonite. Have a GREAT week! - hugs - dea
Most Active
Recent Topics
how much weight did you lose?
Jetta311 · 1 replies · 279 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 540 views
Hello New Here
14u2c · 0 replies · 527 views
Back to Bariatric Basics
Allison L. · 0 replies · 3588 views