Fitness Challenge - July 31st!!

Lee ~
on 7/31/10 3:26 am - CA
Hot diggity.  Let's send July out with a fierce workout!

Move it, move it, move it  RAWHIDE!  Oh wait, most of you are too young to remember Rawhide and them moving those horses.  *sigh*  There I go showing my age again.

But where I won't show my age is in today's planned exercise.  Son is at a cafe writing, coming home to exercise at 11am.  It should warm up to at least 61 degrees by then if I'm lucky.

Planned:

70 minute walk around the lake
20 minutes recumbant bike in the gym
Eliptical - not sure how long as I need to see how my ankle does, but I have to at least try
Weight machines
Crunches
Stretching

What's your plan for the day?  Have you already finished up for today?

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

MajorMom
on 7/31/10 4:43 am - VA
I've been pulling weeds today and most of it was overgrown ivy. I'm counting it.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Lee ~
on 7/31/10 3:02 pm - CA
 Gina,  now that I see that you're all about the #7 for exercise, you're off the hook.  :)  Definitely count all that weeding and bending.

STLfan
on 7/31/10 11:57 pm, edited 7/31/10 11:57 pm
Well Lee I haven't a plan well actually I do ...nothing ....now the wife and I have been looking to join the senior center...yes I said it!! They call it "the Center" but they can't fool me! Really cheap and they have a pool too! Weights and bikes and treadmills, makes me think gerbil ....movin fast going nowhere..... Wife is standing over me time for church.....see ya later friends

Oh and I will be counting Ol' No 7 from now on!.
Jeff                    
Lee ~
on 8/1/10 1:37 am - CA
LOL on #7!  I think it's a great idea to join "the center".  I'm lucky enough to have a gym and a pool here in my condo building, as well as a lake right out my front door with a 3.5 mile path around it.  I love walking the lake for the calm, peacefulness of it.  The lake is filled with geese, ducks, pelicans and other birds that are delightful to watch.   I consider myself very very fortunate!

Have a fun day!

sleeve genie
on 8/1/10 3:57 am - Alhambra, CA
Hi Lee, you're doing great.  I've been walking  at work,  2 15 min breaks, but yesterday started back going to the gym.  I joined a challenge on her to lose 30 lbs by the end of august and today i am at 25 lbs lost since surgery.  So i broke my stall by going to the pool and i plan to do this from now on.  Lucky you to have a lake to walk around,  keep up the good work  jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Lee ~
on 8/1/10 5:23 am - CA
Jeani,

You're doing terrific!  It's great that you've started a good exercise plan to carry you through the coming months.  I think challenges are a great way to stay accountable.

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 491 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 510 views