Roz? Roz? m & m 7/31

STLfan
on 7/31/10 1:56 am
Good Morning Roz! Well got the first batch of vitamins down and a protein shake. Not much planned for today so play it by ear. Had a couple of blackberries. Scale down under 200 still.....can't believe it! Changed my ticker to show it. Finally commented on my surgeon and staff....felt I know enough now to do so. Have a good day friends.........
Jeff                    
Roz !!!!
on 7/31/10 4:21 am - Butler, PA
Awesome!!!  Like the ticker too!!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

browneyedDeeva
on 7/31/10 12:29 pm - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
terrific Jeffffff
keep up the good work .....

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

STLfan
on 7/31/10 1:07 pm
Thanks Toni, your so very nice and I have been following you as the days go bye and you too are doing great and super attitude. Love this LW board as I can journal my thoughts and get some atta boys to boot! Seems like because we can be so different in our needs there is a different tone and pace where we suggest without lecturing. That kind of advice is so much more palatable to me. Well see ya tomorrow.
Jeff                    
browneyedDeeva
on 7/31/10 11:19 pm - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
awwwww thank you jeff.
you too arent so bad urself
i totally agree with you in ref to this light weight board. im soooooooooo glad i let my fingers do the walking over here. this is a very diverse forum , and it oozes out super duper kindness not to mention cram-packed knowledge . having come from another forum with just a chosen few, all i can say is mama-mi-aaaaaaaaa Dramaaaaaaaaaa lolol.

we are all here for the same exact reasons.to shed weight, and gain our health and lives back. some are here longer than others ,some come and go ,
omgggggg listen to me it must be my morning choco protein drink lololol
have a terrific Sunday

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 491 views