sugar free popsicles

roan1959
on 8/2/10 4:55 am
does anyone have a favorite sugar free popsicle?  For my pre-op liquid diet, I can have them and I dont want to buy a bunch only to find out they suck!  Any thoughts would be appreciated....
Become what you believe..........  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

*  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat        **BELOW GOAL**  
valleyfree
on 8/2/10 5:00 am - OR
My husband eats tons of the Popsicle brand sf popsicles. I prefer the Crystal Light -- the orange/fruit punch combo. I tried the lemonade and hated it.
HW 247/SW 232/CW 135/GW 140 Height 5'4"  Age 43 A BIT BELOW GOAL

Jane W.
on 8/2/10 5:40 am - Southaven, MS
I like the orange and cherry.  I don't like the grape one.   Good luck.
5'6"    
italianspice
on 8/2/10 7:33 am - Eastlake, OH
I found the sugarfree tropical flavors that I really like. But after the pinapple golitley, I dont care for the pineapple ones at this point.
I never used to like grape, but now after surgery, they taste the best to me. Weird.
Congrats on your date.
Keep us informed on how youre doing.
Maria
southernlady5464
on 8/2/10 7:44 am, edited 8/2/10 8:12 am
Have you thought of making your own? Use the Crystal Lite packs and make it up. One package of Crystal Lite makes 4 popsicles. You get 10 packs in a box. That's 40 popsicles and we paid less than $2.00 for the box of Crystal Lite.

And 12 SF popsicles cost how much?

We used the cherry and the grape flavors...made up 8. Now yes, we had to buy the popsicle holders but found them on clearance and they are reusable.

Edited the amount as 6 is too thin, don't make the Crytal Lite exactly to direction, make them with 1/3 less water.

Liz

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

roan1959
on 8/2/10 1:14 pm
thanks everyone!  And Liz, I never even thought about making my own!  great idea....time to go shopping for a popsicle maker thingy!!
Become what you believe..........  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

*  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat        **BELOW GOAL**  
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 307 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 431 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 497 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 515 views