Hi everyone!!!

Glenda G.
on 1/19/13 5:47 pm - Bakersfield, CA

Hi all....

I see it has been a while since I have posted....I am on the 3rd day of the pouch test as I remind myself of how I need to get back on track.... It has been a crazy time for me....I am still doing the travel nurse thing and loving it....When I was in Florida I met an awesome man and we are engaged to be married at some point but I want to get married on the beach in Florida. Right now I am in Bakersfield California since March of last year and will be leaving in March to go somewhere...not sure where yet. I sold my house in Illinois so NO MORE winters for me. I really got off track with my eating and have put on a little bit of weight so hopefully the pouch test will get me back on track and the carb monster off my back...

Need to find a new doc to get my labs done.....and improve on my vitamin taking....argh.....It is way to easy to forget....

Anyway...glad to see some ppl I know here and Hi to the new ones.....

HW 237/SW 224/CW 146.2/GW 120-Hate posting current weight but need to be accountable :(

MajorMom
on 1/19/13 6:05 pm - VA

Congratulations!  : )   I hope you guys can get things worked out so you can have your wedding on the beach.  : )

It's great to see you!  Stay hooked in here with us the best you can. We're here for you.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Huneypie
on 1/19/13 6:40 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

No more winters... from a snowy England, I'm turning green with envy.  At least you should do well in the heat having lost all that weight, plus you get to have lots of vitamin D!! 

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Price S.
on 1/19/13 8:55 pm - Mills River, NC

Welcome back.  It is way too easy to put weight back on.  I have a couple of # I want to get rid of too.  That's why I stay turned in here.  Stick with us.  We can do it together.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Jody ***
on 1/19/13 9:31 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Hi Glenda and welcome!  congrats on the engagement - and I'm with you on getting back on track...

Wow - no more winters!  I just bought a house in Michigan this past summer... so I guess I won't be able to say that, unless I become a snowbird..

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 308 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 431 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 497 views