Where do you buy your protein powder?

bostonlass
on 8/21/13 6:46 am - MA
VSG on 08/27/13

I was window shopping at different sites and found that fitfuel.com sells the 2lb Matrix powder for $20 with free shipping. Has anyone tried this site before? If not where do you order yours from?

Thanks!

southernlady5464
on 8/21/13 6:49 am

I buy mine at Costco (Optimum Nutrition Milkshake flavor) once I figured out which flavor I could handle. Also, it counts toward our rebate at the end of the year.

Duodenal Switch (Lap) 01-24-11 | Surgeon: Stephen Boyce | High weight: 250 in 2002 | Surgery weight: 203 | Lowest weight: 121 | Current weight: 135 | Goal weight: 135

Tracy D.
on 8/21/13 7:45 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I use Unjury and you can only get it form their website.  I have it on an auto-ship plan. 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

MajorMom
on 8/21/13 9:01 am - VA

I buy mine from Vitalady and VitaminShoppe. With VitaminShoppe's membership they offer 10 and 20% off entire orders every now and then. Syntrax Nectars are my favorites.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Price S.
on 8/21/13 9:48 am - Mills River, NC

I use Lucky Vitamin most of the time, unless I also need carbquick.  then I use Netronics (sp) so I can order both. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

jashley
on 8/21/13 11:55 am
DS on 12/19/12

I have never heard of it.  But there are tons of fitness web sites out there.  I would google a review of that web site before giving them any money.

I have shopped all the sites for my favorite, ISO Sensation 93.  I found that Bodybuilder.com web site was the cheapest.  I've ordered it from other sites - when the price was good, but they never had stock and eventually canceled the order.  Bodybuilder.com is the only place I have found that consistently has great prices and I can buy the 5 lbs buckets.

I have also purchased ISO Pure, Dymatize ISO 100 Hydrolized Whey, and Optimum Gold Standard from Bodybuilder.com also. 

I have tried other places - Vitacost, Netrition, Amazon, Vitaminshoppe, GNC, Costo - did I mention I shop around?

Vivian Prouty
on 8/21/13 12:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX

I use Dymatize ISO 100 Gourmet Vanilla.   I buy it at a place called Ultimate Sports ( local store ).    I have bought from Bodybuilder.com before and a couple of other websites.   I've tried tons of protein powders and this is my favorite.   I go to World Market and by Torreni sugar free syrups and add them to the protein shakes.    

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

MacMadame
on 8/21/13 12:52 pm - Northern, CA

netrition.com for the Syntrax and various places for the Chike. Right now the Chike site is the cheapest but sometimes other places are.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

bostonlass
on 8/22/13 1:14 am - MA
VSG on 08/27/13

Thanks everyone!  I love the Matrix products the best so far.  I have tried Unjury but don't like the taste of the samples that I received, though that may change after surgery.  

What is carbquick? Is it like bisquick? Are you telling me I can have blueberry pancakes in my future? enlightened

jashley
on 8/22/13 3:58 am
DS on 12/19/12

It is just like Bisquick.  I would buy a VERY SMALL BOX of this stuff for after your surgery.  I have used it for years prior to the DS, and it does have a strange, unpleasant after taste to it.  If you use it enough, you get used to the after taste.

After DS surgery, I cannot tolerate the after taste any more.  Bummer, cause carbquick is the only product (besides almond meal/flour) that fit this type of cooking.

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 491 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 509 views