4 MONTHS

Coder
on 4/11/14 11:02 am - PA
RNY on 12/18/13

I don't know what's happening, I will be 4 months out next week and I am now starting with problems, about 3 wks ago I started with occasional vomiting and nausea.  I use to eat chicken and now I get nausea every time I eat it.  It is not dry and I chew , chew and  chew.  I just can't figure this out.  It is so discourageing.   I am also having problems with my fluids.  Can't imagine what/s wrong

Price S.
on 4/11/14 8:23 pm - Mills River, NC

Some folks develop strictures. You probably want to check in with your dr.  Nausea is not normal although we do ofter have certain foods we don't tolerate well.  But you still should and have to be able to get your fluids in. I always did better with warm instead of cold liquids.  Maybe try that.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

lerkhart
on 4/14/14 2:40 am

I agree with Price, you need to talk with your surgeon to make sure something's not going on.  If it a stricture, usually they can just stretch it and make it better.  You don't want to get dehydrated.

Good luck.

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 304 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 428 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 491 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 510 views