kdemeter299, new to obesityhelp.com

Kara D.
on 12/2/14 1:38 am
VSG on 03/02/15

I am glad to hear you say this board was a good support. I cant make the hospitals groups. I have options about an hour away but Im not sure about that either. 

I assume you had appointmens grouped together like my next appointment will be. Did that make you feel rushed? My concern is agreeing with things I don't completely understand to save myself another trip. I guessi have to be honest and tell them what I am thinking.

Thanks Kara Demeter

lerkhart
on 12/2/14 1:51 am

I got a small notebook that fit into my purse.  I studied post from here and made notes I wanted to ask my surgeon about.  He sat with me and answered every question I had and all that my husband had.  I never felt rushed by him or the nutritionists.  They were wonderful to me.

I did group as many appointments as I could.  I still ended up making numerous trips before my surgery and then I think I followed up at 2 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and now annually.

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Kara D.
on 12/2/14 1:40 am
VSG on 03/02/15

I am glad to hear you say this board was a good support. I cant make the hospitals groups. I have options about an hour away but Im not sure about that either. 

I assume you had appointmens grouped together like my next appointment will be. Did that make you feel rushed? My concern is agreeing with things I don't completely understand to save myself another trip. I guessi have to be honest and tell them what I am thinking.

Thanks Kara Demeter

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 315 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 438 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 501 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 522 views