June 24th!!!

Andrea C.
on 5/14/09 6:23 am - Arlington, WA
So my surgery date is June 24th. My boss said i had to be at work for fathers day and back before back to school (retail job) So i had to schedule it so far out.....boooo for so far out, but yay for having a date! anyone close to that date? i would love to have a surgery buddy!
MsPrincess
on 5/14/09 9:54 am - New Haven, CT
Hi, my name is Princess.  I live in New Haven, CT.  and my surgery date is 6-11-09.
I am so anxious!  I feel so happy!  I just can't wait, but have to.  Do you know what I mean?

Starting Weight- 394

Weight as of July 12, 2010-  270

PRINCESS

Pippi Blankenship
on 5/17/09 11:22 am - WV
My date is June 29th. But I am here in West Virginia.
Julia L.
on 5/29/09 12:09 pm - Louisville, KY
My date is 06/24 too!!!  I am SO very excited AND scared/nervous!  It will be here before we know it! 

Maggie Cruz
on 6/8/09 11:01 pm - Redondo Beach, CA
My date is also June 24th..I'd love to have buddies who are on the same date as well! I'm having a hard time not eating right now, but I'm trying like crazy to just remember that this is a marathon, not a sprint. 

SherryBaby61
on 6/12/09 1:31 am - Simpsonville, SC
Hi! My name is Sherry and my surgery date is June 24th also. I am a little nervous about it but also getting excited about the possibilities afterwards. I am currently on a 30 day Optifast diet before surgery. I have cheated a few times but overall have done very well. I am already at my pre-surgery goal weight. It is very important to lose this weight so the liver will shrink and make surgery easier for the surgeon and hopefully prevent having to have open surgery. So I keep this in mind.
nmemaker
on 6/13/09 11:47 am - Alexandria, VA
Hi, my name is Claudia and I am northern Virginia and I also would like to have a surgurey buddy am my date is also June 24th. I just went today to to the nutrition class and I learned alot but a little nervous about the whole thing.
Anewme2see
on 6/16/09 7:45 am
Hi Andrea:

I go to my Pre-Op on June 18.  My surgery date is also June 24 in Atlanta GA.  I do not mind being your surgery buddy.  Please add me to your friends list so that we will be able to keep in touch.  I wish you all the best.

Most Active