YAY!! I got my date.

Pippi Blankenship
on 5/17/09 3:24 am, edited 5/18/09 12:43 am - WV

Hi, I just wanted every one to know that I had gotten a phone call the other day with my surgery date. I am scared, nervous and excited all in one. I will be having my education class oh the 17th of June and then every thing will be rolling from there after. If any one has any suggestions about this Protien stuff let me know. I am not a fan on trying to many diffrent things. I am afraid that I will spend alot of money on things and not even like them. I will be having my gastric bypass on June 29. I just need some friends that can help me threw all this. Have a good day!

Pippi L. Blankenship  

cmlindsey
on 5/18/09 2:29 am - havre de grace, MD
Congrats on your re-birth
Pippi Blankenship
on 5/18/09 2:31 am - WV
Thanks. I sure hope that I feel like a new woman when I get to the weight that I want to be.
gwammy37
on 5/18/09 4:51 am
Good luck Pippi!  
My surgery is June 10th. I'm excited and nervous and want it to be over so I can start my new life. If you like we can support each other and be cyber-friends in our quest for our new bodies.
Patti
EmmaL
on 5/18/09 7:55 am - Plattsburgh, NY
Congrats Pippi!!!
My surgery is scheduled for june 9th. And Patti your right after me. So I wish all of you the best of luck in you journeys. I will be praying for all of you that things go well. Take care and God Bless.

Huggs.......
Pippi Blankenship
on 5/19/09 1:56 am - WV
Thank You for your input. I appreciate your support. I will also pray for you. I know that I am at the end of the month, but I just can't wait. 

Pippi L. Blankenship  

Pippi Blankenship
on 5/19/09 1:38 am - WV
Thanks, I appreciate your input. I would love to be Cyber-friends. I also have a yahoo messenger ID if you would like to add me.  Pippi_Blankenship  Any one can add me if you would like to chat. I wish you luck on your surgery 2.    Hugs    

Pippi L. Blankenship  

gennamomma
on 5/18/09 10:18 pm
Hi! I am so happy for you! Your big day will here before you know it. I will here for you with what ever you need! Rather it be running down an escape plan at the hospital on the big day etc.. Lol just kidding. Drink your protein shakes! They will help you out so much!!!! 

Pippi Blankenship
on 5/19/09 2:02 am - WV
I am ready for this day. I am just waiting for it to get here. I am afraid that I will mess up. I need help getting ready and being prepared. If we can keep in touch i would really appreciate it. I would appreciate getting all the help that I can get. Keep in touch and you have a good day.

Pippi L. Blankenship  

Most Active