Monday!!

rness
on 6/5/09 3:26 am - Champlin, MN
Monday is my big day. Im starting to freak out a bit.

Surgery 278/ Current 152   

cdegouff
on 6/5/09 4:00 am - Kirkville, NY
Me TOOOOOOOOO...  I am sitting here at work thinking about all I need to get done before Monday morning. My surgery is at 10 am I have to be at the hospital at 8.  almost feeling like an anxiety attack coming on with how nervous I am
Maryann G.
on 6/5/09 11:18 pm - East Bridgewater, MA
Good luck, you will do great!  Try not to feel nervous, go out this weekend and enjoy!  Let us know how you do.  Thoughts will be with you.  Take care.

SW: 239 - Surg W: 238    - CW: 219  - GW: 140

macsue
on 6/5/09 7:45 am - Danville, KY
Talk about freaking out!!   I already have my bag packed.   You'd think I was expecting a baby or something.   I may look like it, but their ain't no baby in here  :)   

Monday is soooo close!!!   I go on clear liquids on Sunday and have to go the hospital for preliminary bloodwork.  woo hoo   

Sandra
<^><^><^>Where there is faith there is hope, Where there is hope there is everything<^><^><^>         
Maryann G.
on 6/5/09 11:21 pm - East Bridgewater, MA
I wish you the very best.  Keep smilin' and just think how good you'll feel once the weight comes off!  I wish Monday was my day, I have to wait another month.  Will be thinking of you and wishing you have a quick recovery.  Keep in touch!  Take care.

Maryann G.
on 6/5/09 11:15 pm - East Bridgewater, MA
The very best of luck to you!  Enjoy your weekend and don't think about Monday.  It'll be here before you know it anyways!  You'll do great!  Let us know how you make out.  Mine is July 8th, you'll already be a month ahead of me when I go in.  Take good care.

Kate R
on 6/6/09 2:41 am
Monday is my day too!!!!!  good luck
rness
on 6/6/09 3:13 am - Champlin, MN
Whats everyone bringing. I'm packing light. Just an outfit, ipod, meds, socks, not sure what else.

Also, do you already have everything you need for the next couple of weeks? I'm going to do my shopping tomorrow. I need something to do to keep my occupied. Today I cleaned my room, just need to finish up on laundry.

Good luck everyone!!

Surgery 278/ Current 152   

Kate R
on 6/6/09 8:29 am
I am doing my shopping tomorrow.  I have been doing bowel prep all day
so I have been tied to the bathroom!  HAHA!.
I've lost 5 pounds in 24 hours....ugh.

As far as the hospital, pj's, socks, my own robe, IPOD, books, laptop, flip flops...
We have internet access in our rooms and most family is far away...

I am going to the Vitamin Shoppe tomorrow for liquid vitamins, some EAS protein drinks, etc...
Most Active