June 2nd!! Congrats we made it 1 week!!!

lisherman
on 6/10/09 5:17 am - sioux city, IA
How is everyone doing?  So far I have lost 21 lbs!!  I havent done that since i birht to a 11 lb baby plus the rest of the stuff LOL.

It has been hard to rememeber to take meds, honestly i am scared to take them because someof them  ar pill form, acid relux meds, i can do the chewable vits.  And making sure i get in all my protein is hard i cant stand the tatse of it, i need to find a protein i like, i feel i have to ddrink up what i got, hubby bought me some he spent $300 on some tubs for me and i dont like them.  I guessit don't help that is it always lumpy.

I can get n my water.I LOVE Lifewater, only got some vits in it and a lil sodium, taste great and refreshing.

I went a bought a new podometer today I am making a goal of  taking 10,000 steps a day.  I chase kids all day so i will some steps in but not sure if i can get that many, i have been taking laps around the block maybe i will have to add another block to my 3 laps a day.

Well just checking in to see how everyone else is doing, let me know.
LNS370
on 6/10/09 12:25 pm - los angeles, CA
Good job! I'm a week out tomorrow...I don't know how much I lost so far I haven't been on the scale yet I'm going to do it tomorrow...wish me well..

I'm getting my meds in most I crush or are the come in  liquid form. Make sure you keep getting your protein in that's more important than the water I hear.. I ordered the packets of protein powder from unjury.com and so far it has been no problem the unflavored mixes well with my broth and water just don't make the broth too hot...otherwise it doesn't mix well.   I need to try the Lifewater.

Keep trying to keep your exercise up..I'm trying to keep my exercise up it's been hard  I think the podometer might help....

keep up the good work!
raftinglady30
on 6/11/09 12:22 pm
I'm happy to hear that you both made it through fine and dandy. We knew you would but its always great hearing from people after surgery. 11 lbs in a week. Thats awesome! Congrats and I can't wait to join you all on the losers bench (29th!)
Lady3842
on 6/21/09 5:32 pm - Renfrew , Canada
I am doing okay I think LOL, I am having trouble with the pills. I forget them most days, I hate the taste of the chewables and the protein as well. I ended up going with the slim fast shakes they have a decent amount of protein and I use skim milk. I am struggling because I feel best not eating or drinking at all and when I do eat it hurts as I think I am still eating it to fast. Mind you it is the puree YUCK.
I am going to try to get myself on track with the vitamins and shakes tomorrow and hope I can stick to it better.
Good luck and keep in touch.
Donna
Most Active