I am home

Melissa True
on 6/17/09 11:20 am - Augusta, ME
Surgery was Monday...everything went well- I slept through the whole day.

Yesterday was a good day, did lots of walking so I could get home today.

Drains came out today at 1pm and I took a shower and went home.

I was in a lot of pain prior to the drains coming out and the drains felt like hell coming out.

I had 2oz milk for dinner...will start back to shakes tomorrow...can't wait for two weeks to go by so I can switch to something to chew on, the broth and jello didn't cut it- could barely get even a few bites/sips down...

thanks for all the support
Baby girl Morgan born 5/28/10, 2 weeks before my 1 year surgiversary. Angel concieved 09/10, lost 10/13/10, was due in June 2011. Baby #2 (our rainbow) on their way, due 7/27/11- Miley Victoria or Maddox Michael
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 3:54 am
On June 17, 2009 at 6:20 PM Pacific Time, Melissa True wrote:
Surgery was Monday...everything went well- I slept through the whole day.

Yesterday was a good day, did lots of walking so I could get home today.

Drains came out today at 1pm and I took a shower and went home.

I was in a lot of pain prior to the drains coming out and the drains felt like hell coming out.

I had 2oz milk for dinner...will start back to shakes tomorrow...can't wait for two weeks to go by so I can switch to something to chew on, the broth and jello didn't cut it- could barely get even a few bites/sips down...

thanks for all the support
Congratulations!  You came home the day I had surgery I see.  I just got home a couple hours ago, the doctor didn't want to release me the next day cause i was nauseated.

I hope all goes well for you in your recovery, good luck!

Carin
Most Active