Favorite things you are eating

HOLLI00
on 7/2/09 3:11 am - ALTUS, OK
Just getting some ideas! What are some of your new favorite foods?

I am really big on a baked potato (no skin) with cottage cheese on top right now. Weird that I love cottage cheese now, as I did not like it before surgery. Anyone else finding they like new things now?
Holli Tamale
236.8/135/150

*RNY surgery done June 17th, 2009        
jvogt
on 7/2/09 8:35 am - Hartland, WI
Cottage Chees on a baked potatoe. That sounds like a great idea! Right now just about everything does. I am 10 days post op. Hanging in there, but something to chew and crunchy and salty would be great.

Jod
RNY 6/22/09
Arriving at one goal, is a starting point to another

NLC77
on 7/4/09 12:48 pm
I'm still on liquids too, so my choices are limited...  lol...

I'm fascinated about you liking cottage cheese.  Did you HATE it before?  I absolutely hate it, but I always wished I liked it.  Does that make sense?  Maybe when I can start eating, I'll give it a try!
Nancy 
Surgery Date:  June 29, 2009
First Fill:  August 13, 2009 - 4cc

HOLLI00
on 7/5/09 12:43 pm - ALTUS, OK
I couldn't stand it before, so I find it very odd that I like it so much now!
Holli Tamale
236.8/135/150

*RNY surgery done June 17th, 2009        
krismhug
on 7/12/09 8:03 am

I am loving chili right now. If you are on pureed food blend it up!

1 lb turkey meat

1 can each light kidney beans black beans and white (northen??) beans
can of chili tomatoes
can of rotel
packet of chili seasoning

cook the meat i added onion and bell pepper to the meat also. add remaining ingredents liquid and all. Simmer 30 min or so. I also added a few dashes of red pepper for a little more zing. I protioned it out and froze it and just grab a container going out the door for breakfast or lunch. i add a little cheese on top.

Taco bells pinto and cheese is a last resort meal when i dont have time to make lunch or dinner and just have to grab something.

Ive been eating dark meat chicken for some time CHEW CHEW CHEW!

Made turkey meatballs and put bbq sauce on them one day or make "hamburgers" another with cheese mustard ketchup and dill relish. Maby have "steak" one day with A1??  lol

thats all i can think of right now.

Most Active