Who's ready???

HOLLI00
on 2/19/10 12:39 pm - ALTUS, OK
to get some of this loose skin gone with some plastics? It didn't bother me in the beginning but as I get closer to goal it gets more and more pronounced to the point where now I'm self conscience for totally different reasons. I always hated it when skinny girls (my other friends that had GB) would complain about that because they looked so good to me...now I know you just learn how to hide it well under clothes, but when the clothes come off...oh boy!
Holli Tamale
236.8/135/150

*RNY surgery done June 17th, 2009        
Sunny-Day
on 3/3/10 12:55 am - Upstate, NY
Ditto for me....I am not in a rush I want to be sure that this journey is at its end before I do the plastics.  I love to swim and sunbathe so I am a little worried about summer and trying to hide all the skin under a suit!  Oh well... my thought...when this to is fixed there will always be something else to obsess over!
Good Luck!
Trina

NewDayDawning
on 3/4/10 3:12 am

My arms, breasts, tummy and thighs are disgusting.. i almost cried last night when doing Yoga when I saw how horrible they are.

I just keep telling myself to keep exercising, get the rest of the weight off and then I will have plastics to "fix" all of those pesky body image things.

Hang in there!

Stephanie

Dr. Benn gave me an incredible tool.. and I intend to make the most out of it!!

logansmoose
on 3/13/10 1:27 am
 I didn't think I would be ready, but I am.  I would love to hit my goal of 130 and maybe get to guts to do it.  I probably would have wanted a breast lift even if I stayed fat, but I feel like it is a bit more obvious now.  Interestingly enough I am most annoyed by my saggy butt.  I may have one more round of breastfeeding to do, so surgeries will have to wait.

I do also feel like my face has ages because it doesn't have as much fat to fill.  It may be that I hit 35 am I'm aging, but I am seriously considering going to get some fillers put in the wrinkles that I swear weren't there a year ago.  

http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/t/wae1UPw/weight.png  
Most Active