come on-join in..."You know you're a web TROLL if....."

lowellian
on 1/22/08 2:34 am - OR
Hubba! THIS IS SO Funny!!!!! You know you are an internet TROLL if....you use several fake user names  PERIOD! You know you are an internet TROLL if ...you stalk Diana and LeaAnn  You know you are an internet TROLL if ...you only come out from under your bridge to keep people from crossing over to the "DS" Dark Side!
Lowellian  * LAB RAT CHARTS  remember to add data!
Donna B.
on 1/22/08 2:36 am
You know you are an internet TROLL if....You forget your sex and/or martial status between posts

Duodenal Switch= Definite SOLUTION for Morbid Obesity!

HW:340 /SW:297 /CW:232 /GW:190  http://forgodsolovedme.com/  

lowellian
on 1/22/08 2:40 am - OR
Haaahaha! Thanks- mine are pretty lame but wanted to get us started.... 
Lowellian  * LAB RAT CHARTS  remember to add data!
Valerie G.
on 1/22/08 3:10 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
If you name is Michael S from Scranton, PA

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Elizabeth N.
on 1/22/08 3:14 am - Burlington County, NJ
You know you're a troll if you post a comment signed "anonymous" and forget that you have your real full name attached to the account you created for that purpose. You're a really stupid troll if you publish your full name, street address and phone number anywhere in cyberspace.
ginabobina_9090
on 1/23/08 6:23 am, edited 1/23/08 6:32 am

You know you are a Cyber Troll when you discover you have a life….. beyond spending hours each day fighting with small minded individuals who hide their meanness behind a created computer personality, then attack others for doing basically the same thing.

You know you are a Cyber Troll when reading posts like this makes you laugh (at the authors and not their jokes).

You know you are a Cyber Troll when posting to threads like this…. causes a predictable response from a predictable population. (I just finished betting a dear friend $5.00 bucks that Elizabeth, Scott, and Leanne will be the first to respond to my reply) Marlene;)

Telbereth
on 1/23/08 7:25 am - SW , MO
Ms. Cal Culator
on 1/23/08 11:56 am - Tuvalu
On January 23, 2008 at 2:23 PM Pacific Time, ginabobina_9090 wrote:

You know you are a Cyber Troll when you discover you have a life….. beyond spending hours each day fighting with small minded individuals who hide their meanness behind a created computer personality, then attack others for doing basically the same thing.

You know you are a Cyber Troll when reading posts like this makes you laugh (at the authors and not their jokes).

You know you are a Cyber Troll when posting to threads like this…. causes a predictable response from a predictable population. (I just finished betting a dear friend $5.00 bucks that Elizabeth, Scott, and Leanne will be the first to respond to my reply) Marlene;)

. . . . And you would be predictably wrong.  But not to worry...we're all used to that. Marlene... If you think that you are writing anything close to the truth with this: then attack others for doing basically the same thing. Please, get help. You have been told, by many people on more than one board, that the only constant in your many problems here is YOU. Do they not HAVE help for this in Montana? Sue
ginabobina_9090
on 1/23/08 1:16 pm
Gosh Sue,  I forgot to add you when I made my bet.
* Nicole *
on 1/24/08 12:37 am
On January 23, 2008 at 2:23 PM Pacific Time, ginabobina_9090 wrote:

Marlene, With all due....Please grow up and go away.  You like to talk about others playing games. Take a look in the mirror. As its been said you have many others who feel the same on the OTHER boards (aka your not welcome anymore).  If you must have all eyes on you or need a constant ego boosting make your own cult or religion. You'll get followers and people that will worship you.

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 983 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1170 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 446 views