2 years...really? REALLY?

M ..
on 4/20/11 3:38 am
You look simply beautiful, pregnant. You've done spectacular. I forgot our surgeries are a few months apart. Your experience is similar to mine!!! Have a smooth pregnancy!

Maya

Lilypie - (bM9u)

teachmid
on 4/20/11 5:22 am - OKC, OK
Great post and great pictures. Congratulations!!!!!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/11 5:24 am
You are just gorgeous!!

I love your 'baby bump'.

You have done a great job!

Michele
sosoclark
on 4/20/11 5:59 am - Sacramento, CA
You look so cute with your little belly!!!! I am so glad you posted, even though I am a revision and have a long ways to go I have a little more hope when I read post like this.

Sophia

scoob
on 4/20/11 6:33 am - Somerset, KY
WOW, Nic! You look awesome! Love the bump!! You are such a tiny little thing! You truly ROCKed your DS!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Jade ..
on 4/20/11 6:51 am - GA
 Look how super cute you are!  So excited for you!  You look amazing.  Thanks for being an inspiration to me on my own journey.  :)
HW 299 *~* SW 279 *~* CW 157 *~* GW 145 *~* My Blog 

yorkieGal
on 4/20/11 8:14 am - Clermont, FL
Look at you with that little cute baby bump going on!! You look adorable pregnant and you sound so happy!! I am so happy for you and no matter how many times I read these truly inspirational stories, I am always in awe of just how magnificent this surgery is!!
Good Luck with the pregnancy and the new arrival sweetie!!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Larissa P.
on 4/20/11 8:34 am - Denton, TX

Wow .,.. you are a completely different person! You look amazing!

Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
edeldog13
on 4/20/11 8:44 am - MO
Please tell your 7 year old "Thanks". If he hadn't snapped the pic it would be impossible to imagine you heavy!

You are sparkly! Wow!

Love your post and thanks for taking the time to let us all know. Best of luck with your pregnancy.
hopingintx
on 4/20/11 9:33 am

Hi, Nic!  Thanks for posting and good to see you.  You look great by the way.  Congratulations on your phenomenal success and on the new baby, too.

I'm guessing it's a boy since you are "carrying low".  lol   Be sure to let us know on the 27th.
Nancy            
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 975 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1168 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 432 views