Struggling

Sumundo311
on 2/16/13 11:04 am - Saskatoon, Canada

Hi folks, it has been a couple weeks, maybe not that long. Feels like a long time though, I was doing bites for a while then was to embarrassed about what I was eating, so quit, I still go on everyday and peek to see how others are doing, I have went to the library and got Atkin recipe books and low carb to and even tried some recipes with my husband, but I started eating junk again, chocolate, chips, baked sweets my son brought home caramel stuff with marshmallows.  my bowels have gotten loose again and lots of gas and bloating but was like normal for a while. I haven't gotten into exercising and I hate myself. In my mind I want to do well YET my behavior shows something totally different. I was doing 2 shakes a day and a protein bar then meat and veggies, but I FEEL like I am readdicted to sweets.  I want to start fresh tomorrow, today is done. I could really use some support.

This is such a wonderful group, thank you all.

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/13 11:07 am

Tomorrow is a new day. Write off yesterday and do not beat yourself up about the past. Start fresh...one day at a time. I am cheering you on. 

teachmid
on 2/16/13 11:11 am - OKC, OK
I'm totally with you.! We can do it!!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

barley5
on 2/16/13 11:43 am - PA
A minor setback...you can do this. Fall down seven times, get back up eight times.

Barb H - Had DS surgery date 2/6/13

Height: 5'3" HW: 295 CW: 245    

Sumundo311
on 2/17/13 6:28 am - Saskatoon, Canada

Thanks for the support today has been better, still eating to much but at least most of it is protein, I still want the junk but so far so good. I even exercised for 10 min on the treadmill, made me feel better to have gotten started again, my head just needs to stay focused

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 975 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1168 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 432 views