Stall Broken

Jaiart
on 3/5/13 4:33 pm - MI
Thankfully!!! After many weeks, much frustration and heartache... My stall has broken and I have dropped over 15lbs since I last checked. I was worried sick that I had broken my DS.. So back to work.

MajorMom
on 3/5/13 5:53 pm - VA

That's great!  : )

Good to see you back.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

TBIYTC
on 3/5/13 6:02 pm - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12

Boy oh boy, you sure know how to break a stall - 15 pounds!!!  You must be very happy!!!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

PSaadallah
on 3/5/13 8:28 pm - Arlington, TX
DS on 12/15/12

Hooray!  Congratulations - glad all that hard work finally paid off for you.

Valerie G.
on 3/5/13 8:44 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

Now you know what it's like.  Expect this to happen several times.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Sunshine16
on 3/5/13 10:23 pm
Jaiart,

When did you have your surgery? If its been awhile, how long have you been trying to break the stall and what are you eating to make this happen?

Sunshine

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

Jaiart
on 3/6/13 6:15 am - MI
Been stalled for a few weeks, seems like a month or so. I went back to basics and walked 5miles per day. Then got a little sloppy and had some stupid simple carbs. Then I just stopped eating due to stress. Now I've gone back to back to basics. Hi protein, lo carb. In fact I'm at huddle house having a meat lovers scramble as I type this. Bacon, eggs, cheese, ham, sausage and sausage gravy with a wee bit o hash brown for carbs. Had an Atkins shake this morning and some skins for a snack this aft.

2renee
on 3/6/13 12:01 am - Ottawa, Canada
DS on 08/28/12

Oh yes they happen and are very frustrating but trust yourself and more importantly trust your DS.  ITS NOT BROKEN  It took a while but when I get into those phases, I keep telling myself that my body needs a break to shift and re-balance (I think that is why our measurements change even though the weight stays the same)

Congratulations on breaking the stall

Renee

ajrober2
on 3/6/13 12:50 am - Houston, TX
DS on 11/01/12

I'm in my first stall right now.  I'm not too upset because I just bought a nice batch of clothes and would like to wear them and not look ridiculous for a while.  LOL!  I'm going to try to stay away from the scale for a few weeks.  Easier said than done!

Congrats on the stall break!

Sumundo311
on 3/6/13 12:53 am - Saskatoon, Canada

Glad to see you back, funny I was thinking about you yesterday and wondered what happened to you. Congrats on the break through

Nov. 14/2005 I have reached the 10 year mark and I am very glad I had this surgery and can live a normal life.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 979 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1170 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 441 views