Any one want 3 weeks of Vita Lady prepackaged DS Vites

ashleamarcelle
on 3/6/13 10:48 am - TX
I bought vitalAdy prepackaged DS vitamins and got in a couple days then came down with viral gastroenteritis I want to go back to my Chewable vitamins but I need the money so if anyone wants to buy 3 weeks Of the Vita lady prepackaged DS vitamins at a discount please post here. Thanks

Ashlea Marcelle PawsRanchRescue.org                                                                                    Saving one dog will not change the world, but it will change the world for that dog. unknown

on 3/6/13 10:56 am

i am interested. how much please?

VSG TO DS REVISION 

ashleamarcelle
on 3/6/13 11:05 am - TX
Hi sent u a msg

Ashlea Marcelle PawsRanchRescue.org                                                                                    Saving one dog will not change the world, but it will change the world for that dog. unknown

* Gail R *
on 3/7/13 4:06 am, edited 3/7/13 7:20 am - SF Bay Area, CA

If you had the DS, you need those vitamins and should not be selling them. Please take care of yourself. Those vitamins are good for a long time.

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164

BrightsideSusan
on 3/15/13 3:13 am - Pleasanton, CA

I have tried 3 times over the past 5 post-op months to start the VitaLady DS pack and every time I get sick.  So I have just gone back to all my chewables and a couple of additions recommended after my first labs (prescription potassium and an additional B combo.)

Don't feel like you HAVE to do the VitaLady packs - I am sure they are good for most people but some of us just can't tolerate them.  I take the Bariatric Advantage brand chewables.  My labs were really good on that regimen.

I will try the VitaLady packs again at 6 months and if I still can't tolerate them I will probably sell them, too!

BrightsideSusan
HW310 CW143 GW150

BPD-DS on October 24, 2012

fitnessfoodlife.blogspot.com

Huneypie
on 3/15/13 3:28 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Vitalady does mostly chewable packs of vites.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

BrightsideSusan
on 3/15/13 6:42 am - Pleasanton, CA

I will explore that in case it is a better price than what I am buying, thanks!

BrightsideSusan
HW310 CW143 GW150

BPD-DS on October 24, 2012

fitnessfoodlife.blogspot.com

ashleamarcelle
on 3/15/13 4:56 am - TX
I still have 3 weeks of the prepackaged DS regimen from Vitalady if anybody wants it for 90 dollars plus shipping

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1051 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 9 replies · 1212 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 502 views