Revision from RNY to DS

donna39
on 4/7/13 3:31 pm - FL

Hello, I have a question is there anybody on the forum having revision surgery from RNY to DS and the surgery is being done in 2 parts. My doctor wants to do mine in 2 parts.

clpeltz
on 4/7/13 9:55 pm

You need a different surgeon.  If the surgeon who you are planning to go to is the one in your profile, you NEED to switch.  There are only a handful of surgeons that can do a TRUE RNY-DS revision.  Do not accept any substitutes.

Dr. Keshishian, located in California

Dr. Rabkin, located in California

Dr. Stewart, located in Texas

Dr. Simper, located in Utah

Dr. Elariny, located in Virginia

Dr. Roslin, located in New York

Dr. Buchwald, located in Minnesota

Of course, the above doctors are in the United States 

Dr. Baltasar, located in Spain

Dr. Marchesini, located  in Brazil

Dr. Gagner in Canada and Dr. Greenbaum are also experienced surgeons, but please use caution, and RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!

RNY to DS Revision 4/29/2011
Dr. Henry Buchwald

"Think twice.....Cut ONCE"

stillhoping
on 4/8/13 9:09 am - Tampa, FL

I flew from Florida to California to have Dr. Keshishian do my RNY to DS surgery.  I had to pay him extra but it was worth every penny.  They say there is a reason for everything because i first contacted Dr. Greenbaum then Dr. Gagner.  Felt something just wasn't right and went to Dr. Keshishian.  Email me if you have any questions.  Good luck to you!

He does the revision in one surgery thank fully.

Terry

donna39
on 4/9/13 7:34 am - FL

Hi, You said you had to pay extra? What part of Fl are you from? I live in the Orlando area, and Dr Jawa is suppose to do the surgery. Thanks for your your information

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 831 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1089 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 365 views