my favorite day, my weekly check in

Sumundo311
on 9/7/13 1:16 am - Saskatoon, Canada

Hi All,

Nothing much to report this week, I seen the Dr, he didn't want to talk about my low  Vit D test results so I let him know I increased them and will have it checked in 3 months again, and I have been sitting outside in hopes that some sunshine will help. The weather here has been wonderful.

Finding a job is harder then I thought, but I look forward to the challenge of next week and job hunting.

My eating is still challenging though I had a few good days.

I'm feeling positive overall today, going to get some housework done.

That is it for me.

Susan

Huneypie
on 9/7/13 2:36 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Aw Susan, all the best with the job hunt.  I hope you end up with a wonderful job that makes look back and be grateful for the change.

How much vit D are you currently taking?  What number did you get in your results?

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Member Services
on 9/7/13 6:28 am - Irvine, CA

Best of luck with the job search.  One day at a time.....

MajorMom
on 9/7/13 8:01 am - VA

Your doc didn't want to talk about low vitamin D?  It's more and more obvious they don't teach docs anything about vitamins except to fear them and fix normies if they over dose on them. {sigh} 

Good luck with the job search.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 682 views