Gastric bypass revisions?

Susan S.
on 6/14/03 9:50 am - Wichita, KS
Have any of you had a gastric bypass done years ago--who has regained the weight plus some perhaps--and now want to have the procedure done again? or have HAD the surgery done again? I would be interested in hearing from any of you. I live in Wichita, KS and want to find a doctor who will do "revisions." I will go anywhere, but would like to know if someone has been in my situation and found a good doctor. I talked to the doctors in Junction City (Bollman) and they would prefer that I go to a larger hospital than Geary as I have a heart rhythm abnormality and they would like me to have more backup. Thanks for any information anyone can provide me. Susan
Angie L.
on 6/14/03 12:04 pm - Haven, KS
I believe my surgeon does revisions but you should check with his off since you have ext. cir****tances(heart). His name is Dr. Matt Bosquez and is in Tulsa, Ok. which is about 3 1/2 hours away. His number is 918-254-SLIM. It is an easy drive just take 35 south to Cimmaron turnpike and head east. I love Tulsa I went there because my dad got his new heart there 2 years ago and EVERYONE is so friendly. If you want, you could even go to a support group meeting with me so you could meet him and then decide if you wanted to make an appointment to see him. I hope this helps and if you have any questions just email me at: [email protected]. Angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6498 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6406 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7857 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6890 views